• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

<~***><**~>~*The Larxene Fanclub*~<~<*~~*<*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
AH, well it's about this girl who goes to a bar to have a good time and all these guys keep on trying to get in her pants. The refrain is

"I'm not here for your entertainment/you don't REALLY don't want to mess with me tonight/Just stop and take a second/I was fine before you walked into my life. Because you know when it is over/before it begins. keep your drink/just give me the money. It's you and your hand tonight"

It's also a rock song (I think.)

I don't know on Mood Ring. Seems a little slow for her.

L

Lady Yuki

Hmms sounds like an okay song ^.^
Ya I was afiad of that.Darn looks like I have to find another song.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
That would be a good song for anyone to have the misfortune to hit on Larxene xDD.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Will she kill them though? xD She was quite the flirt.

Maybe if their hot or it meets her tastes. Anyway, guys, AngelOfPeace is going to say something soon to you all ^^;.

L

Lady Yuki

Hehehe well there is a new FC for larxene but it is all the same but Twilight made it.Its so she can Edit the front page cause I really suck at it.But I still own it so if you wana join you can ask me and you can also ask Twilight sence she has helpt alot with makeing this better for us all.And she jsut might give her a specail name.So please dont be affended by that lols.I wana keep the peace! xD so everyone may head over to the new one and keep the talking going :D thanks for your time hehee

cloudxxzach

Oh, I really want to join...........but I belong to so many FCs aready....I guess I could get rid of one....
can me join?

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
You guysssssssssssssssssss I gots new reason.

2. As much of a bitch she is[in a good way] she can be cute too :3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back