• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
So, I have all five of the Eden pins now. Does anyone know how to use them?

it's automatic.

when you have them equipped, Neku is invulnerable with the light puck and his comboes go up to 5x instantly.

EDIT: ZI, that's the "X as Y" set you're talking about.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Eh, looks like I was outright wrong lol. I must be confused with another Pin set.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Have to have them in the same deck. That leaves you with one open pin slot.

Basically when Neku has the puck when he're wearing all five pins, he's invincible. Not really worth it unless your partners are beefed up and you plan on attacking with just them.

Well that's kinda disappointing. I may see about using it against Hanekoma, who's name I've just now realized I've been spelling wrong this whole time, though it won't likely be as fun.

I believe so. Press start in battle, and then you can place them around the screen. Note: They will hover about on their own, slowly. Then, tap them in battle, and I think that a beam of lighting passes along the pins one by one. You could essentially just pause for a second, place the pins around an enemy, then unpause and use them, building massive damage. I'm pretty sure the lightning always flows through the pins in the same order.

Edit: Hm.. Maybe not...

Yeah, that's the Blank as the Blank set. Those are kinda cool on paper, but not very practical in battle.

Anyone know how much stronger the Blacklit Planet pins get when they are all together?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Nope. But I never used them together, I just used the bubble, flame and lightning ones for the Gatito floor in Pork City.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
That's right. Black Jupiter is got from Wildkat, or beating Hanekoma's Noise Form on Ultimate.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Hm... I TWEWY Wiki says Black Jupiter is at Wildkat too. I'll check.

Awards
Both pins are sold at Wildkat. However, only one out of the six pins (six pins meaning: Black Jupiter, Saturn, Mercury, etc) will appear in one DS.

So, Zero Inferno could have very well bought Black Jupiter from Wildkat, but a different pin could have appeared in Vandread's game.

Last edited:

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Glad I bought Jupiter from WildKat; I'd hate to wait for such a drop rate on top of fighting Panthera.

Oh, and on the topic of the Eden set, does anyone have any suggestions to use for the sixth pin?

Angel

Glad I bought Jupiter from WildKat; I'd hate to wait for such a drop rate on top of fighting Panthera.

Oh, and on the topic of the Eden set, does anyone have any suggestions to use for the sixth pin?

If you can afford enough of those lucky shrooms, you can fight max level and still have a 100% drop rate on him.

PS: a recovery pin, since the partner will likely take quite a beating compared to Neku.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
True, that's what I was thinking of, while comboing it with some nice Regeneration threads. However, I'd love to take advantage of the automatic x5 multiplier.

Angel

True, that's what I was thinking of, while comboing it with some nice Regeneration threads. However, I'd love to take advantage of the automatic x5 multiplier.

If you're defense is sky high, then by all means, drag a cannon into battle instead of a healing pin.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
If you can afford enough of those lucky shrooms, you can fight max level and still have a 100% drop rate on him.

Ultimate Shadow Ramen sounds like a much better idea.

Also, I'm beginning to get some ideas for fighting Hanekoma with the Eden pins based on the last few posts...

Angel

That's something I'll look into then, thanks. Wouldn't mind arming myself with a Lightning Rook for Hanekoma.

His Leo part hits pretty fucking hard, so a healing pin is preferable.
I didn't use Eden at all for that fight. I loaded up on 2 healing pins, and I think the X as the Y set as my backup. Or a pin that raises healing uses.

Ultimate Shadow Ramen sounds like a much better idea.

Also, I'm beginning to get some ideas for fighting Hanekoma with the Eden pins based on the last few posts...

I forgot about that one. Didn't it cost a lot to get, though?

Izayoi

galactic cancer
His Leo part hits pretty fucking hard, so a healing pin is preferable.
I didn't use Eden at all for that fight. I loaded up on 2 healing pins, and I think the X as the Y set as my backup. Or a pin that raises healing uses.

X as the Y? Or am I just being dumb?

Apparently Eden's quite good, as I read all around. However I'm not sure on what partner to use; I've done so much with Josh because of his general awesomeness, but Beat can always dish out more combos faster.

Angel

Joshua is recommended, since his up/down move functions as an effective dodge no matter where the enemy on the top is.

Not to mention he can maximize the benefits out of the Composer's Feather.

EDIT: Ex: Fierce as the Flames, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back