• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Truth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
This is not so much as my only Truth thread but other people put down they think is The Truth about Ven

Mine:
He has something to do with the Kingdom Hearts as in he might be another key to unlocking it. And MX wants him to realize this and help him. In 'Birth By Sleep' he obtains wants and open KH. And Ven want to be erased so that no one will have that kind of power.(it seems that it was Aqua with him, I don't think she would have the 'heart' for it)

That mine now where is yours

Last edited:

Daichi

This is not so much as my only Truth thread but other people put down they think is The Truth about Ven

Mine:
He has something to do with the Kingdom Hearts as in he might be another key to unlocking it. And MX wants him to realize this and help him. In 'Birth By Sleep' he obtains wants and open KH. And Ven want to be erased so that no one will have that kind of power.(it seems that it was Aqua with him, I don't think she would have the 'heart' for it)

That mine now where is yours

Yeah,we don't know why Master Xehanort wants Kingdom Hearts. Xemnas wanted it to become a full being.Ansem wanted it to gain power basically. We don't know why Master Xehanort needs it. But I don't think he's trying to help Ven.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
Why MX wants Kingdom Hearts remains a mystery to me. MX may be sorta good, but I don't think he's "good" enough to want to help Ven.

ross61

MX is not helping Ven, he is forcing him to remember.

Edit: And for once i kinda agree with this guy

Last edited:

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Yeah,we don't know why Master Xehanort wants Kingdom Hearts. Xemnas wanted it to become a full being.Ansem wanted it to gain power basically. We don't know why Master Xehanort needs it. But I don't think he's trying to help Ven.

Xemnas also wanted KH for power, not just to become whole. MX might have the same intention but we'll see.

MX is not helping Ven, he is forcing him to remember.

^ Yes

Last edited:

Daichi

Why MX wants Kingdom Hearts remains a mystery to me. MX may be sorta good, but I don't think he's "good" enough to want to help Ven.

That may be right. Like when he was pleading to Terra to destroy Dark Soldier. Obviously someone who was 100% evil would be able to take care of it themselves. Especially since Master Xehanort created him.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
That may be right. Like when he was pleading to Terra to destroy Dark Soldier. Obviously someone who was 100% evil would be able to take care of it themselves. Especially since Master Xehanort created him.
I didn't really mean help but force as ross said

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
Maybe MX went to far with pulling out the light of out of DS and probably wants to repent but cannot do it himself

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

Mine:

That mine now where is yours​

What makes you think Ven has the power to stop someone from obtaining KH?

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
Yes, he may be one way or key to unlock Kingdom Hearts

Or he could have been the finishing touch of something earlier

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
If MX has his memories then why would he say to "remember the truth'.
That would be impossible to remember something that you don't have any deep memories of

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back