• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "Key" to Ven's Identity.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

rofl. If you think it ends happily you're delusional. Nomura has said time and time again that it is a serious, dark and tragic story. Does that sound like it ends positively? No.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
rofl. If you think it ends happily you're delusional. Nomura has said time and time again that it is a serious, dark and tragic story. Does that sound like it ends positively? No.

Exactly, the story is but, the ending might be some type of bright side. Seriouse does not mean negative and, neither do dark and tragic. I'm not saying that it won't end definantly but, it doesn't have to end negatively.

A

Audo

Exactly, the story is but, the ending might be some type of bright side. Seriouse does not mean negative and, neither do dark and tragic. I'm not saying that it won't end definantly but, it doesn't have to end negatively.
ROFL. Oh god. That is actually quite amusing.
There is absolutely no way it ends happily, I'll guarantee you that.

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
At the end of time, listening to the drums...
... Insomniac... Your arguing with one of the most respected minds on this entire website. I strongly suggest you stop, pack up, turn the computer off, and step away. You Will Not Win. And if your going to Insist on arguing, then at least do it over something that everyone already knows your wrong about. What Nomura say's is fact. He said it will end sadly, deal with it. And no, none of that "Positive doesn't mean happy." Nonsense, because thats just stupid.

And I quote.
"Positive- Characterised by affirmation, constructiveness, or influence for the better; favourable.
He has a positive outlook on life.
The first-night reviews were largely positive."

Don't like it, take it up with webster.

A

Audo

picture.php

lawls.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
... Insomniac... Your arguing with one of the most respected minds on this entire website. I strongly suggest you stop, pack up, turn the computer off, and step away. You Will Not Win. And if your going to Insist on arguing, then at least do it over something that everyone already knows your wrong about.

That doesn't make sense. If I know i'm wrong then why would a repeatedly say that's it correct.

What Nomura say's is fact. He said it will end sadly, deal with it. And no, none of that "Positive doesn't mean happy." Nonsense, because thats just stupid.

I know that what Nomura says is fact but, Nomura never said that it would have a negative ending. He never spoke of it's ending.

And I quote.
"Positive- Characterised by affirmation, constructiveness, or influence for the better; favourable.
He has a positive outlook on life.
The first-night reviews were largely positive."

You basically just proved my point. Positive does not necceasarily mean happy. I don't know how the game ends and I don't think anyone on this cite does but, I don't say that what I say is fact like Audo. I state my opinion wich is always open for criticism. Audo has strong beleifs but, tells people that is fact wich is giving out non-factual information which I think isn't something someone should do. So I try to prove tha since these games have not come out nothing is FACT unless Nomura has stated it in an interview.

A

Audo

One fuses, one somehow ends intangiled with a boy, and the other dies.

How does that relate to a positive ending at all?

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
One fuses, one somehow ends intangiled with a boy, and the other dies.

How does that relate to a positive ending at all?

How do you know Aqua dies?

We haven't seen her corpse, ergo, she's not dead. Yet.

A

Audo

Trust me, she dies. And i'm not going to go into the how of me knowing this. For i have done so in another thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back