• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "Key" to Ven's Identity.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lilmissrandom101

Well memories are stored in the heart until a heartless and nobody are made so, maybe the reason Ven can't remember is because Xehanort tempered with his heart causing some form of amnesia. It is possible since terra did say " what did you do with his heart" but, it is only and idea.
That sneaky old bald man :D! so then MX did to Ven kinda like what Xehanort did to Kairi when he sent her to the Islands? :eek:

KingdomHearts-BirthbySleep-Maste-1.jpg
Very sneaky indeed

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Not neccesarilly, Xehanort didn't do anything to Kairi's heart but, he did release her to drift off to find the chosen wielders. What is that Master Xehanort did something to Vens heart cause amnesia to some extent.

lilmissrandom101

Not neccesarilly, Xehanort didn't do anything to Kairi's heart but, he did release her to drift off to find the chosen wielders. What is that Master Xehanort did something to Vens heart cause amnesia to some extent.

But didn't Kairi forget everything that happened before she got sent to the islands?

A

Audo

She only forgot because she was so little. It's not like someone actually messed with her memories.

ShinyGoldenHeart.gif

Vasquez

Awards
Um, Im going to ignore the clues I dont feel like dealing with...

So we have the heart unlocker, a princess of heart, and ansem the walking, talking, breathing heart.

Now what do we know about Ven:
Apprentice of Master, who presumably uses a keyblade.
Can use a keyblade.
Asked Terra to "erase" him.
Bald guy is telling him to remeber something or how he was or something.
Heartless werent around during his time.
Fights unbirths- since all the enemy names have been very literal, imgoing to say he fighting something that went back to its original/unevolved form.
Picked up way to the dawn...

Notw the key clues(imo) point towards a connection between the POH, Heart unlocker, and A heartless with is own will, this reveals ven true identity.

Only thing I can conjure, whatever it is, is that it's not positive

Vasquez

Awards
Thanks for the correction.

But the point I was trying to make with it still stands.

Im not going to guess wildly about it, but from what we know about ven already, it is feesible to assume that his "identity" carries negative cannotations. Thats all I can see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back