• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why Terra is most likely Xehanort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SiiNz

With Love
Website
www.youtube.com
but the real Q is weres the nobody like its said when someone loss there heart they become a heart less but the shell is left thats a nobody right there mmmm this is going to take a while to figure out

Oh god.
Only a person with a STRONG heart can have a Nobody.
(See: Sora).

fine terra could be xehanort but he was in the video taking to terra also if you look isnt the old guy in the brith by sleep his outfit likes like the heatless ansem also xxehanort cant be terra hes already a heatless if ive done my resurrect right? mmmmmm

Please, write properly. So people could understand what you're saying.

And for the last time..

RIKU DOES NOT HAVE A NOBODY.

A

Audo

He probably just thought on the finer details more, and realized certain things.
There's always the chance that the first interview was faulty too. *shrugs*
Point is, Another Report is more recent and therefore, it wins in the debacle between the two quotes.

Clowde

I forgot about that quote. So does this prove that Nomaru contradicts his own words or that he changed his mind. Also who is MAVT.

Not really. Mickey's keyblade was found in the dark realm, but it is not a "dark" keyblade. And I thought that Sora and Riku were both possible candidates for the keyblade but when Riku submitted to the darkness and Sora chose to fight it the keyblade decided to be Sora's?

And yeah, what does MATV mean? Master of Aqua, Ven and Terra?

A

Audo

Not really. Mickey's keyblade was found in the dark realm, but it is not a "dark" keyblade. And I thought that Sora and Riku were both possible candidates for the keyblade but when Riku submitted to the darkness and Sora chose to fight it the keyblade decided to be Sora's?
No. Mickey's Keyblade is/B] a "Dark Realm" Keyblade.
And the Keyblade didn't really "decide" to be Sora's. Sora stole it by touching Riku's light.

Yes.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards

Actually Mickey's keyblade is the dark keyblade thus the name Inverse Kingdom Key. Inverse meaning opposite and, the opposite of Light is Dark so it is the dark keyblade.

MegamanX

Hey Audo, I'm a little confused on what you said. When you said Sora touched Riku's light and took the keyblade. Where did you get that from? I'm just confused.

Clowde

But the Nomura interview says:

No. Mickey's Keyblade is/B] a "Dark Realm" Keyblade

Well thats what i meant. What i was trying to say was that is isn't dark in essence. As Nomura says in this interview.

Keyblades have 2 different constitutions, either from the Light side or the Dark side. This is merely the exterior key. The inner key can act from either side and its abilities won’t change. There is no clear division between Good and Evil.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
If there is no Dark Realm keyblade then why did Mickey travel to the Dark Realm to get it and why is it called the Inverse Kingdom Key. I think what nomaru meant when he said that is a keychain or weilder of a keyblade does not determine it's realm but, where it originated in it's basic form.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
No it wasn't. Way to Dawn was something that was created through an unknown process using Riku's Soul Eater.
The Kingdom Key was destined for Riku, and it was Riku's Keyblade and Sora did steal it.
Actually Sora did not steal Kingdom Key from Riku, Riku can still use it from KH1, and Sora can use Way to Dawn. Why would Nomura make it so the Main character(Heroic/Kind/Brave/Honerable) make it so he is a theif. Stealing is what Xion did, if you saw the recent trailers.

Clowde

It's still a Dark Realm Keyblade...

...I know.....I agreed with you on that. I was trying to say that the keyblades aren't categorized as Good/Evil. It's a Dark Realm Keyblade, but its not frothing to the brim with darkness, its just a keyblade like Sora's or Riku's.

A

Audo

There's nothing to suggest at this point in time that Xion actually stole the Keyblade.
And, yes Sora did steal the Keyblade.

They can use eachothers, only because they can both wield, but they cant call each other's.

Sora obviously didn't purposely steal it, but the point is that he did.

...I know.....I agreed with you on that. I was trying to say that the keyblades aren't categorized as Good/Evil. It's a Dark Realm Keyblade, but its not frothing to the brim with darkness, its just a keyblade like Sora's or Riku's.
No one ever said otherwise... so i don't get why you would even bring it up...

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
To get back on topic if Terra is Xehanort then why didn't he use his keyblade to fight of the heartless since that's exactly what xemnas wanted. Keyblade weilders running around destroying heartless so why not use his own. Also who is MAVT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back