• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep has been thought of since KH1.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah, besides, Keyholes weren't that important until KH1 and that was because of the heartless. If Sora didn't close them, the heartless would engulf the world into darkness and make it disappear, if I remember correctly.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
We have no clue if keyholes were important before KH1 or not. Chances are they were, because people knew about them before Sora showed up.

And welcome back, R-K, hope everything got sorted out. Where's your kickass avatar though?

Master Riku 789

Well there are other examples, like King triton hating keyblade weilders or Riku's knowledge of darkness before he met Malifecent. All i'm saying is he could have used things in KH1 for BBS.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I wouldn't say BBS was thought of, but the cues were built up upon to create a game based on it.
KH1 is a way too early to think about the title itself, but I'm saying the past being explored was thought of at the time.

A

Audo

Well, when you're creating a universe, it only makes sense to think back a bit into the past to get a real feel for it.

Master Riku 789

I wouldn't say BBS was thought of, but the cues were built up upon to create a game based on it.
KH1 is a way too early to think about the title itself, but I'm saying the past being explored was thought of at the time.

That's what I was trying to say.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
We have no clue if keyholes were important before KH1 or not. Chances are they were, because people knew about them before Sora showed up.

Probably they were but not as much. Even if they knew about it, doesn't mean that it was important like they were in KH1. Since in KH1, it was important to close them.

A

Audo

They probably weren't overly important until the arrival of the Heartless.

Iridium

Awards
Actually, considering the heartless only existed after BBS they were pretty much useless.

A

Audo

Unless of course the Unbirths were also after the Heart of the Worlds.
If not though, then they had no importance really. And, seeing as how it is believed that once the Keyholes are locked, they cant be reopened, that also means that the people in BBS couldnt have really locked any of the keyholes if that were the case.
So... pretty much they don't have any point in BBS based on what we know so far, I guess. =/ I had blabbered.

Iridium

Awards
Well the unbirths wanted he hearts of the worlds is an interesting thought, it's not credible at this time though.
Still like you said the keyholes are fresh meat considering ,but with the unbirths and MX's objective unknown the argument falls flat...for now.

We'll just have to wait and see R-K

And it's definitely fine to blabber :3

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah, if they mattered. They would've been closed in BBS and Sora wouldn't have to go world to world having the trouble of closing them. Unless the worlds in BBS are entirely different from the ones in KH1.

A

Audo

No, i don't want them to be after the Heart of the Worlds, lol. That would make them too much like the Heartless.

Iridium

Awards
A double dose of the heartless syndrome would suck major balls.
Though I bet they want something to do with hearts, just not after the hearts of the worlds per say.

Or somethin...

A

Audo

They probably will have something to do with the Heart =/
I mean, Heartless and Nobodies all want those things, lol.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
They want the same thing but not for the same reason, so if it is something of the Heart, I think it'll be different. Or else we would be dealing with double dose of something.

Everytime I think of the world Unbirth, I think of something that was not born but rather created. Either that or creatures that are created after someone dies, which is the opposite of birth. Death!

Iridium

Awards
They probably will have something to do with the Heart =/
I mean, Heartless and Nobodies all want those things, lol.

Eh you are right about that, getting a heart is the new fad now a days!
Everybody join the fun!

I know using examples is bad especially since it's not really KH, but in a way the Homunculi from FMA are similar to the org (old comparison I suppose v.v) They want to be whole, though making themselves whole would make them weaker and not immortal, well for the most part.

Immortality has its ups and downs but I do find the resemblance odd.
The same need to be complete but sacrificing your superior abilities, not sure how it would apply to Xehanort though. He could have a decent amount of power by the time we see him again >_>

ogichi/ichigo

Wow, when I first read the title of this thread, I thought you'd be dead wrong. But when you explain it like that, it almost sounds true. Or maybe he just tried to confuse people and reveal it later. Anyways, good theory!
11128_kingdom_hearts_birth_by_sleep.png

This is not the real box!!

Master Riku 789

If we could figure out what the unbirths are it could possibly solve alot of mysterious. I wonder if their existence will be revealed at TGS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back