• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If we get to choose which characters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which character

• Terra

Votes: 22 39.3%
  • Aqua

Votes: 23 41.1%
  • Ven

Votes: 11 19.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Nomura said that playing through a scenario will leave more mysteries (or something to that extent) and that by playing through all 3, one would be able to understand the entire thing.

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
I'll Aqua first. Because, quite simply, I wonder how she'll play.
yeah, i may not pick her first (ill probly pick Terra), but i am curious on how they'll introduce the first playable female character

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Just noticed not a lot of love for Ven =\
Still I vote for Terra.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Youtube to the rescue.

I can't imagine playing that game. The cutscenes must be killer. Dx

They never actually feel that long XD. MGS is definitely up there imo for best video game series. Hideo Kojima is what Nomura sets out to be, but fails.

Some Dude1

wanting a baby... and goin deft from's all's me's
Website
www.myspace.com
Nomura said that playing through a scenario will leave more mysteries (or something to that extent) and that by playing through all 3, one would be able to understand the entire thing.

i still think it'll be better this way(not to be diffacult or anything). yeah butt still somethings will be ruined even if it not his intent

Cissy

Bronze Member
Magic-based with special magic-enhancing abilities on the side.

I guess.

Aqua, Ven, Terra.

Terra for last, do to the fact that It'll probably take me a month to beat the Aqua and Ven ones, do to my disability to place one game straight for a long time.

Bliip

Aqua, Ven, Terra.

Terra for last, do to the fact that It'll probably take me a month to beat the Aqua and Ven ones, do to my disability to place one game straight for a long time.
dont worry, ur not alone...
i too, suffer with this handicap...

...but ill still play as Terra first, i think...

Iridium

Awards
lmao, yeah i noticed that...

yeah, i couldnt resist being Terra first, his moveset just looks too incredible to pass up

I just find his side of the story more interesting XD, though he does have a kick ass moveset his attacks are slower but more powerful.

AsYrsGoBy said:
You do realize they got rid of the character rule right?

Wow I did notice that in the abuse starlight thread, awesomeness.

Iridium

Awards
Well if you look at the character frames you can easily say so, not saying they are cripplingly slow but if you watch the BBS trailer leak Terra's combos take time to lead up to a finishing combo.

Bliip

Well if you look at the character frames you can easily say so, not saying they are cripplingly slow but if you watch the BBS trailer leak Terra's combos take time to lead up to a finishing combo.
yeah, and another reason i pick Terra over Ven is that Ven seems to frail. in almost every old pic i saw, someone was defending him. i think he needs to learn how to fight better...

Iridium

Awards
yeah, and another reason i pick Terra over Ven is that Ven seems to frail. in almost every old pic i saw, someone was defending him. i think he needs to learn how to fight better...

I really think that Aqua is the frail one, I mean nothing against females but her role as a mage would leave her with a low defense putting her in the tier of Donald. Ven is kind of in the middle like Sora, a little bit of both and for his size I think he'd be pretty athletic. And remember Ven seems to be the least trained of the three.

Bliip

I really think that Aqua is the frail one, I mean nothing against females but her role as a mage would leave her with a low defense putting her in the tier of Donald. Ven is kind of in the middle like Sora, a little bit of both and for his size I think he'd be pretty athletic. And remember Ven seems to be the least trained of the three.
but who knows, there may be some power behind those breasts of hers...

lmao, exactly like Donald

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back