• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How can I GAIN weight?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloodgift

How about it?
Well lot's of computer games eat alot, get your scales fixed and do as little amount of excersise as possible

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
lulz this thread had me laughing. Well they have those bars that you eat to gain weight *I don't know what they are called* If you ever watched meangirls you'd know what I am talking about. Protien shakes are the best if you don't want to do the whole meat protein thing *And gain clogged arteries in the process.*

That drink Donnie suggessted sounds like the major drink you should be taking I know Whey is suppossed to be really good for that and he's talking 2 cups >___> gotta stay active with that stuff.. It's always good to excersice, drink water with your meals and eat a good midnight snack. Don't skip out on your veggies or your fruits though *want to be healthy too* It's kinda hard to gain weight for us skinny ppl. I know it took me 2 years to finally gain 20ish pounds.

I could eat 2-3lbs worth of food and I'd still be the same weight. Over eating doesn't work well with a fast metabolism. someone told me sodium stops you from losing weight *not sure about that.

You could always take pillsor something if all else fails.

O

Oberon

If you simply want to gain weight and not change your physique (significantly), then work out really hard (lift weights, exercise, build muscle, etc). Muscle mass is more than fat mass.

If you're skinny though then trying to build outward might be harder since your body is likely more in tune being skinnier; that's how it is for me. xD

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
If you're eating good food, you shouldn't need to lose weight, really.

A

Azrael

Get a boyfriend/ girlfriend, get dumped and eat chocolate chip muffins til the feeling is all better

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Even if you didn't actually read the first post, you could have at least looked at the title. ;D

I did read the first post. She said people were telling her she's skinny. I said that she was prolly fine.
:3

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
While sitting in front of your computer does help you gain weight, it'll also give you health problems.

Well **** me! I'm screwed.

Though, I don't think I've gained any weight from it, now that I think about it.

Yeah and I'm pretty sure you should put, "try find your penis" in after a while too. :mellow:

Since the OP is a female, I pray that trying to find her penis won't be part of the daily routine.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
McDonalds.

Lots and lots of McDonalds.

Especially Quarter Pounders and Big Macs. xD

No, but in all seriousness, you shouldn't try to eat more just because someone said you're too skinny. Because next thing you know, someone will say you're too fat.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Yes, yes, McDonalds is very good if you wanna gain weight...even if you dont like it, its one of the best fats

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Water weight, but you lose that weight when you take a piss.

Really, retaining liquids and eating works. Once, I was in a bet to see how many pounds I could gain in a school day with my lacrosse team, and I gained 2 pounds. Really, just eat and drink.

I wouldn't recommend it though. F***s you up physically for a little while.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
There's a difference between gaining weight / bulking up, and purposefully attaining unhealthy eating habits and choosing to get fat. You can gain weight and stop being scrawny through healthy eating and proper exercise, and this is an infinitely better option then deciding you need to get a little fatter and being an unhealthy slob to do it.

Protein. Eat lots of mother****ing protein. Meats, eggs (whites & yolks), whole fat milk, white breads, pastas, good foods, eat them. Look up "whey" protein shakes, buy them, consume them. Do strength training, you don't have to be an aspiring body builder to lift weights, it's healthy exercise. Get a weight set and do some simple lifting, you're not going to become a deformed muscle-man just from lifting weights, and being able to lift shit in general is a good trait to have.

Last edited:

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
Why in Gods name would you want to gain weight?

S

Shadow Soldier

16 oz of skim milk, 2 tablespoon of natural peanut butter, 1 whole banana, 2 cups of 100% whey, 2 tablespoons of flax seed oil.

Blend it, drink it watch your weight gaining problem disappear. The drink has over 800 calories and it works. Do some cardio though and you will be fine. IF you gain too much weight, then yeah stop taking it.

You could also buy some frappacinos from Starbucks. The Strawberry's n' Creme frap with Whip, is couple 100 calories.

Rix

:)
Awards
Be as lazy as you can and eat fattening food and potatoechips and candy. But DON'T make this as a normal habit! When you have gained enough weight, just go back to the habits you have now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back