• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization XV

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Txamt

"You are dumb" said Txamt to Cyolx. "I am not going to stay here in this stupid castle for your idiotic brother", he then stood from his seat, he then said to the remaining members, "Last one here has to take care of Cyolx". He smirked and opened up a portal then jumped in. The dark portal rippled after he had jumped in then faded into the air. He didn't mean to insult Cyolx but that's what he would expected from Txamt since he doesn't baby anyone. He then landed in a room that was in unsual size and where the things in it were disordered and in unusal shapes. Txamt then came to realization that he's in Wonderland, he then took off in one direction in a sprint.

XxRemnantxX

OOC: Okay. ^_^

Kinxu slowly ascended the long stair case to the top of Yen Sid's tower. She was ordered to meet there within one week. But seeing as she was new to the Organization, she would rather be early than be late. Kinxu had long wavy blond hair that was tied back. She tucked a stand of hair behind her ear as she got to another door. Proceeding through, she noticed she still had two more stair cases to walk up. She sighed softly and summoned a dark corridor and walked in. She reopened the portal into Yen Sid's study. She noticed someone other than her was also there. She tapped her crystal finger nails on the paneling of the door.

OOC: This is a picture of Kinxu. Sorry for the crappy artwork.

Avalanche

Happily Insane
OoC: when i said fight for me i was just telling every one what i was doing not actually asking anyone to help

IC: "Gee thanks" Cyolx rolled his eyes at the closing portal. "Knowing my brother he will barge straight threw the door, if he is still here." With that thought he placed a device in the room and opened a prtal to the top of the tower. "I guess i shouldnt of been exact" he said as he clutched the top of the tower. he slowly edge to the end of the tower froze his legs and looked in saw some people grinned and said "Help?"

Txamt

OoC: Then why say "fight for me" when you are refering to yourself? Why not just say "I guess my only opition is to stay here and fight", just get rid of "for me" and there would be no confusion.

Rauxlen

I've posted once since 2010
Awards
Rauxlen looked up from the book she was reading. She had heard someone tapping on the paneling of the door. "Oh, hiya," said Rauxlen, turning back to her book. She wasn't paying too much attention to anything, she was too caught up in reading. Maybe I should go to another world to fight off Heartless, but I don't know, this book has pretty interesting information... she thought. I'll think about it. I'll just keep reading for now...

Edit: ((Aw... I take too long to write! I need to add more information to my post, sorry.))

Rauxlen heard something outside the window. What is it now? She looked out and saw Cyolx hanging onto the top of the tower. "What the heck are you doing?" she asked Cyolx. She sighed. I guess there's no reason to ask... Rauxlen opened a portal underneith Cyolx. "Jump in, you'll end up in here, and you won't fall to your doom," she said to Cyolx, as she turned back to her book.

Last edited:

Avalanche

Happily Insane
OoC: sry, i edited that sentence

IC: "Someone let me in please its cold." grumbled Cyolx he couldnt see in because of purple curtains blocking the way in.

Rauxlen

Awards
"I can't hold this portal open forever you know," said Rauxlen, still reading her book.

Avalanche

Happily Insane
Cyolx let go of the tower and fell in. It is a strange sensation coming in one way and out the other
so when he come out of the portal in to the room the momentum from the fall had him go flying into a wardrobe. "Ouch" he mumbled as he fell over
he thenvput his hands behind his head and dozed off

XxRemnantxX

Kinxu chuckled quietly to herself seeing him crash into the wardrobe. "So...you're fellow members of Organization XV, hm?" She asked. She bowed slightly. "I am Kinxu, The Hydrous Enchantress." She peered at her nails, checking to see if they needed sharpening.

Rauxlen

Awards
"Nice to meet you," said Rauxlen, taking her gaze off of her book to the fellow Organization member standing beside her. "I'm Rauxlen, The Sharpshooter."

captain

Bronze Member
Kaxsra suddenly appeared in front of the three members. He glared at Cylox from under his hood. You wanna tell me who this is? Kaxsra asked throwing the unconcious body on the floor...

XxRemnantxX

"Nice to meet you." She muttered as she glanced out the window. She walked around the room, looking at the pictures hanging on the walls. Pictures of an over-sized mouse holding some kind of sword, and an old man with a long beard and weird blue hat. She turned around and looked back at the desk that was sitting near the window. Laying upon it was a large book. Ignoring it, she turned to the others. She jumped at having seen another person standing there. She stared as he threw a body to the floor.

Last edited:

Avalanche

Happily Insane
"Tell me were you find it and ill tell you if i know who it is." Cyolx challenged.

Rauxlen

Awards
Rauxlen looked up from her book once again. Oh, so many interruptions... When she looked in front of her she saw The Superior tossing somebody to the floor. Ugh, now I have even more things to worry about. Who the heck is that? she thought. The Superior asked the question she was just thinking of. Rauxlen looked at Cyolx to see if he had an answer.

"Tell me were you find it and ill tell you if i know who it is." Cyolx challenged.

Oh great, now I have to sit through a whole conversation before I get my answer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back