• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Kingdom Hearts for Wii?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TWDIS

lol yeah Lenny QFT. but hopefully KH3 will be on PS3. I wanna see the graphics on PS3 with KH's and use the Sixaxis with it.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
ITT: Console war.

I love how people just step out of nowhere and confirm that "KH3" will be on PS3.

I know. <_<

Still, I'm not sure if this WiiMote = Keyblade concept would work. It did seem to work with The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, but I think that was just a lot easier because the way Link's attacks with his sword were pretty simple.

He never pulled of any air combos or abilities like Ars Arcanum in his games. To be honest, if we'd control Sora like that, I guess his attacks would have to go through a pretty big makeover to fit the system, which could go horribly wrong.

Spin-off. =D

d_fallen_1

I can see them expanding the game to all three systems. Playstation is way behind in the ratings, so expanding would be a wise choice. I am still debating if I want a Xbox360 or PS3 myself

XBox may be on top in America but it's still at the bottom in Japan. They will just be wasting their money and time.

captain

Bronze Member
Personally, I think it will probably only be on PS3. However, I would love KH3 to be on Wii. That is the most likely choice, over 360. I don't want to buy a PS3 or 360 for KH3! I might end up getting a PS3 eventually though.
A Kingdom Hearts Wii game would be great. Controls would be fun, and SquareEnix would flex the systems graphic muscles.
Or maybe (hopefully) a Wii spin off title?! That would be best in my opinion. Maybe the fabled Mushroom Kingdom Hearts? The only other idea I have is a possible Kingdom Hearts fighting game (Kingdom Hearts versus anyone?): KH, Final Fantasy, and even a couple Disney characters (probably your party members). And the best part of all: MARIO AS A SECRET CHARACTER!

Last edited:

Member XIV

I dont see what is so bad about having it on three systems, it means whatever system we have, we can play it, it's win for all of us. Wii has the graphics engine to support KH graphics (Soul Eater Monotone Princess) and who cares if it doesnt look fantastic on PS3 or XBOX 360, Kh has its own cartoonish style. If they really put a lot of time and work into the game, all they have to do is change the control scheme for gameplay for each release.

Zeph

imp of the perverse
Exactly. Kingdom Hearts has been with the ps2 console so far and I think thats how it should stay.*sticking with playstation*

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Exactly. Kingdom Hearts has been with the ps2 console so far and I think thats how it should stay.*sticking with playstation*

...your opinion, which I'll leave be, but you realize it doesn't *have to* go that way, right?

Also, you overlook CoM lol. And yes it counts.

Aqua13

&#40639; &#24651;&#20210; &#40639;DYING OF EMBARRA
no sorry its fake, look up info an dfin d out urself instead f searching pics and seein gwhich one is real because honestly u will never find info by searching pics only

...which ended up on the PS2 also.

Exactly, what provoked them to release it on the GameBoy Advance, had me clueless. However, when it finally was announced they were going to remake it on the PlayStation 2 I was somewhat satisfied. In the end keeping it within the SONY family isn’t a problem, I wrong with it, but I also don't see an issue with ‘change’.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

why wouldn't they have put it on the GBA. that was the handheld moneymaker of its time. PS2 was convenient. It was bound to happen if they wanted to make it more interesting foremost the acts of the organization and the new Marluxia battle Etc.

why wouldn't they have put it on the GBA. that was the handheld moneymaker of its time. PS2 was convenient. It was bound to happen if they wanted to make it more interesting foremost the acts of the organization and the new Marluxia battle Etc.

This is the point I'm making. Just because they have hid behind SONY's shadow, doesn't mean they wont go and release it on another console besides the PlayStation 3.

Raeneth

Has a custom user title
Awards
Except you know, there is such a rating. In Europe.
I've never heard of this fairytale land. Stop spreading lies about these places.

I can see them expanding the game to all three systems. Playstation is way behind in the ratings, so expanding would be a wise choice. I am still debating if I want a Xbox360 or PS3 myself
In the interviews they've said that they don't want the playstation to be the overwhelming loser, nor the overwhelming winner. If the PS3 was so far behind, they'd make it exclusive to bolster sales.

I dont see what is so bad about having it on three systems, it means whatever system we have, we can play it, it's win for all of us. Wii has the graphics engine to support KH graphics (Soul Eater Monotone Princess) and who cares if it doesnt look fantastic on PS3 or XBOX 360, Kh has its own cartoonish style. If they really put a lot of time and work into the game, all they have to do is change the control scheme for gameplay for each release.
Reworking the control scheme wouldn't be a problem most likely, however it is if one gameplay doesn't allow Sora to attack the way they want him to (I'm looking at you, Wii). Then the PS3 and Xbox owners will have to live with ground combo Sora with a few dashes of air combos. It's fine with me, personally, but we'll get the bitching out in record numbers if Sora isn't still totally overpowered and rips through all enemies like they're nothing.

Agreed, graphics don't matter since KH2 looked perfect, and the lowest technological console is capable of producing graphics that are better than Playstation 2. Therefore we can keep the same style and tighten a few minor things. However I still feel that if we have to sacrifice open world gameplay to accommodate any system, that system should be dropped. I'd rather have big sprawling worlds with nearly or fully explorable areas. Kind of like Traverse Town or Destiny Islands back in KH1. KH2 felt like the worlds were closed off, or I was only able to play in these tiny little areas before i had to go through a black screen to another area. I wouldn't want black screens, I'd want to be able to run from one area to the other with heartless popping up on a timer or something to that extent like the monsters in Final Fantasy XII, where you can run off in one direction, come back and they'd be back. That's what the series needs.

And if SE was looking purely for profits -> Put it on the Wii. Why? Disney + Family Game System = Parents would buy it for their kids.

Also, can we say spin off keyblade wii-remote? That's called an easy cash cow.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
...which ended up on the PS2 also.

Completely irrelevant. You expected them to remake it for GCN, maybe? Nomura/his team/SE probably thought it'd be a nice treat to put it in 3D. It's not a terribly long game, wouldn't have taken that long, might as well do it.

You cannot get around the fact that there *was* a KH for a Nintendo console, with another one coming up (358/2). Point proven.

I've never heard of this fairytale land. Stop spreading lies about these places.

I'm sorry, Penisblade's opinions don't count.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back