• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Could Axel be Terra's Nobody?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Just a thought I have, maybe some had it before me.

I saw some similiraties between Axel and Terra : First, physically, even if it is not obvious, they can look a little alike (nobody are not exactly like their past self). Terra and ven seems to have a great firendship, like Axel and Roxas have a great friendship, so it could be seen as if he had the feeling to have found an old friend.

About the Keyblade, many theory are possible :

- He doesn't use if for not bringing attention on him, or for not remembering the past
- He lost memory like Xehanort
- Without heart, no possibility to summon keyblade

And why he would have joined the organization :

- He lost memory
- He wants to be whole, and without heart, he has not good feeling, so it doesn't annoy him to join
- He doesn't know who Xemnas is

Nomura said that Terra, Ven and Aqua never appered in the serie before : saying that Axl is Terra's nobody still makes that Terra never appeared I guess.

And, it is said that before meeting Roxas, he always was boring or something like that. Maybe because since he became a nobody, he had not emotion, lost his friend Ven and Aqua.

It is just an idea. What do you think?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
You're forgetting that Terra can't be anagramed into Axel. And VAT: yes, I know we've discussed this before, but honestly, what could he have possibly named himself after? I doubt he'd choose the name of an alcoholic beverage over his true name...unless Terra likes to get drunk a lot.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
This has been said already, and there are ways to say "No never ever ever ever ever..." or "Maybe could be."

Ok, thanks, I didn't know.

You're forgetting that Terra can't be anagramed into Axel.

Since the team he was going to join, if he remembered his past, I don't think he would have said to them his true name, just for security purpose... He would have said just the first name he would have thought, like one new character we will see in BBS maybe...

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Since the team he was going to join, if he remembered his past, I don't think he would have said to them his true name, just for security purpose...

Why would he need to do that, exactly? It's not as if they would have cared, had they remembered who Terra once was.

He would have said just the first name he would have thought, like one new character we will see in BBS maybe...

Eh, possible I suppose, but I'm not particularly inclined to think so.

carsonj

Website
www.freewebs.com
I think it's a possibilty, not a likely one, but still. The novels say that after Axel "died" he went to his other right? Well, the door to the battle with Terra opened after Xemans is defeated. It can be said that maybe Terra lost his memories, and when Axel completed him, he gained a few of them back, but maybe not all of them, and he forgot about Axel too. This is just a potential thought though, nothing worth flaming over anyone.

Roxas540

Just a thought I have, maybe some had it before me.

I saw some similiraties between Axel and Terra : First, physically, even if it is not obvious, they can look a little alike (nobody are not exactly like their past self). Terra and ven seems to have a great firendship, like Axel and Roxas have a great friendship, so it could be seen as if he had the feeling to have found an old friend.

About the Keyblade, many theory are possible :

- He doesn't use if for not bringing attention on him, or for not remembering the past
- He lost memory like Xehanort
- Without heart, no possibility to summon keyblade

And why he would have joined the organization :

- He lost memory
- He wants to be whole, and without heart, he has not good feeling, so it doesn't annoy him to join
- He doesn't know who Xemnas is

Nomura said that Terra, Ven and Aqua never appered in the serie before : saying that Axl is Terra's nobody still makes that Terra never appeared I guess.

And, it is said that before meeting Roxas, he always was boring or something like that. Maybe because since he became a nobody, he had not emotion, lost his friend Ven and Aqua.

It is just an idea. What do you think?
I don't really think that he is.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I think it's a possibilty, not a likely one, but still. The novels say that after Axel "died" he went to his other right?

Yes.

Well, the door to the battle with Terra opened after Xemans is defeated.

Um, yeah, but the battle doesn't take place after Xemnas is defeated until that is stated in a future game. There's really no way it could be after Xemnas, since Sora and Riku are taken directly to DI immediately after the battle is concluded.

Still, it's a bit of a moot point, since Axel is gone before Xemnas is defeated...but I doubt Sora would have left TWTNW to go to DC...

It can be said that maybe Terra lost his memories, and when Axel completed him, he gained a few of them back, but maybe not all of them, and he forgot about Axel too. This is just a potential thought though, nothing worth flaming over anyone.

Interesting thought, I guess.

carsonj

Website
www.freewebs.com
Still, it's a bit of a moot point, since Axel is gone before Xemnas is defeated...but I doubt Sora would have left TWTNW to go to DC...
Yeah, I see what you mean, but until we know, the Terra battle could have been before the Xemnas battle since you can go to it before you fight Xemnas, after you beat him once, or the battle could just be extra and not even be canon.

Interesting thought, I guess.
Thanks.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Yeah, I see what you mean, but until we know, the Terra battle could have been before the Xemnas battle since you can go to it before you fight Xemnas,

It probably IS before the Xemnas battle. In fact, we should assume it is until that is contradicted by future games.

, or the battle could just be extra and not even be canon.

Yes.

You're welcome.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
I think it's a possibilty, not a likely one, but still. The novels say that after Axel "died" he went to his other right? Well, the door to the battle with Terra opened after Xemans is defeated. It can be said that maybe Terra lost his memories, and when Axel completed him, he gained a few of them back, but maybe not all of them, and he forgot about Axel too. This is just a potential thought though, nothing worth flaming over anyone.

I am not sure, would that mean that Axel is similar to Roxas for the way he was created?

Why would he need to do that, exactly? It's not as if they would have cared, had they remembered who Terra once was.

Braig saw Terra before, in thinking that Axel recognized him, and that they weren't really friend, he could have prefered changed his name. Or, maybe he thought some in the Organization coud hate Terra for his past action, I don't know, maybe Saix...

And, I remeber that I read the reaction of different member when they see number 14. Axel, when he sees her, put his hand on his mouth and looks a little astonished or somthing like that. In the case where number 14 is Aqua (I really have no precise idea on it), it would make sense that he recognized her, or that he forgot but he has a flash, or something like that...

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Braig saw Terra before, in thinking that Axel recognized him, and that they weren't really friend, he could have prefered changed his name.

We know for a fact that Braig saw Terra. But we don't know if Terra saw Braig.

Or, maybe he thought some in the Organization coud hate Terra for his past action, I don't know, maybe Saix...

Maybe, I guess.

And, I remeber that I read the reaction of different member when they see number 14. Axel, when he sees her, put his hand on his mouth and looks a little astonished or somthing like that.

Source...?

In the case where number 14 is Aqua (I really have no precise idea on it), it would make sense that he recognized her, or that he forgot but he has a flash, or something like that...

I suppose so...

carsonj

Website
www.freewebs.com
Terra reminds me of Lexaus, no one else agrees, but I think they look very alike.
Hades: That screen was talked about a few weeks ago, but no one outside of the production team (im assuming) has seen the screen yet. It's only been talked about on various sites.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
I think it could be true and about the name Axel, nobody said that Axel was his true name and maybe that's why he feels like he has a heart with Roxas cause Terra was also good friend of Ven(or wathever his name is) and maybe Axel doesn't want to say that he was Terra(cause nobodies remember there "previous life")

Charlie K

Back in Business
No. I didn't bother to read your theory, Terra is older, Axel is younger. Terra with an X doesn't = Axel.And...NO

D

Dexter

I agree the pure idea of Axel being Terra's nobody is really idiotic. One Terra is more older than Axel. Second Terra has hair that goes down while Axels hair is pointy like Sora's so I fail to see how they look at all similar. Third he dosn't weild the keyblade no keyblade=no Terra. When you take out the X out of Axel it dosn't match the name of Terra and why dosn't Axel remember anything...So yeah like I said I fail to see how Axel is Terra's nobody...

lonekyuubi

Actually everything you said doesn't seem to add up. Physically they are different, and yes nobodys have different traits than their true selves BUT its not by that much. They wont look like a entirely new person.Also who said Terra lost his heart? Their are alot of loopholes in your theory(If you call it that)

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
No. I didn't bother to read your theory, Terra is older, Axel is younger. Terra with an X doesn't = Axel.And...NO

Terra maybe didn't gie his true name, MX and Xehanort have not the same age, still a lot theory say they are the same personn... And, some nobody doesn't get older as faster as normal human.

One Terra is more older than Axel.

Like I said, maybe he get older less fast or about somhing else.

Second Terra has hair that goes down while Axels hair is pointy like Sora's so I fail to see how they look at all similar.

Nobody have not the same hair that their past self, there can be difference.

Third he dosn't weild the keyblade no keyblade=no Terra.

Xehanort too doesn't weild Keyblade, still it seems he would likely be MX or DS, who have keyblade. The fact he lost memory, haven't heart or doesn't want use the keyblade can explain why he has not.

When you take out the X out of Axel it dosn't match the name of Terra and why dosn't Axel remember anything

I didn't say that Axel remeber anything, but maybe he doesn't want to speak of the past, without heart he can be different, or like Xehanort he lost memory. And, what proof have we Axel gave his true name?

Physically they are different, and yes nobodys have different traits than their true selves BUT its not by that much. They wont look like a entirely new person.

There can be difference, and if we look, yes they look different, but not that much, we can see similarities. Like I said, MX and Xehanort are different, still, a lot people think they are the same personn.

Also who said Terra lost his heart?

No one said it, it is an hypothesis. No one said that Aqua lost her heart, still a lot people think she is the 14th member.

I think it could be true and about the name Axel, nobody said that Axel was his true name and maybe that's why he feels like he has a heart with Roxas cause Terra was also good friend of Ven(or wathever his name is) and maybe Axel doesn't want to say that he was Terra(cause nobodies remember there "previous life")

Yes, the friendship with Roxas was what gave me the idea, since it seems Terra and ven share a similar friendship.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back