• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

a new descovery about Kingdom hearts 3!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SORAs oblivion

:thumbup: Ok, let me get this strate...
Kirie = water
Sora = sky
Riku = land
right?
well, i that is true, anybody notis that in the intro of kingdom hearts 1, i shows SKY with lightning, then in the 2nd installment, it shows rippling water, so in the third, it will be, i dont know, a peace of land in the night? or even the crossroads of keyblades them selves! what do you think?

Sexy Angel
I think that youre making no sense. Plz refrase

sorabomb

I know what yur talking about and yea they'll prolly do sumthin like that. nice find I never noticed that.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It could possibly be a subtle reference. ^^' But maybe its a little too deep?

V

V.A.T.13

I noticed that too and thought it was interesting. I dont think its anything TOO deep though. The 3rd game may just start on the shore of Destiny Islands. ( you know, since Riku means Shore...heh )

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Could mean something, I mean in the secret video UEM uses an earth moving ability to push the earth up? I don't know but it has a chance of being connected...Nice find though, never would have found that...

Questionsofheart

Good find. Maybe itll be the ground of Sunset Horizens. Like, all crumbly and desert-like. SORAs oblivion, you need to learn to spell though. ^.^

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Yeah SORAs oblivion, fix your grammar and spelling and then everyone can enjoy your interesting theories!:thumbup:

I

The Show Must Go On
Agreed with Redux (I always agree with you, don't I?). This thread is pointless.

The 14th Order

No, not pointless. Its just that, this is too deep. If Nomura was to do this, none of us would probably ever catch on. Nice try on your theory though!:cool:

Dark Sora 07

and in the intro of kingdom hearts 1 , it says KINGDOM HEARTS, well, in the background, there is a sky and lightning, got it?

I think I know what you're talking about. The intro movie in the first game has the sky as a background and the second one has water...so you're assuming that the third game will have the earth as a background for the intro movie.

I just have one word for you: impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back