• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

new Nobody's

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

krystix

I was thinking. Out of all the worlds there was only 13 high ranking nobody's. There must be more than 13 people in the worlds with strong hearts right?? sooo there could be another organization like Organization XIII because thats just strange if there isnt right?? :idea:

Ferry13

O_o a dancing Gaara
Rotterdam in the netherlands and in my house and i
yeah youre kinda right, but i think there might be other nobodys who are just solo and don t cause problems.
they were trying to recruit people right so mabye they were also nobodys who weren t fit to be in the org ??
and there are also those nobody minions who are high ranked (look at jim his journal :p)

and now that i think about it , why would you need a strong heart when it leaves your body anyway?? a strong body or brain or something would make more sense or a strong will(but thats in a heart right?? or brain mabye,in reall life it would be in the brain i guess, but there ??

Maverick E.S

Virus
I am part of a secret Organization XIII

Join me and we shall overule the world!!! (or mabye just the internet)

I. Krystix- The Angel of Fate
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
XI.

message me if you want to join the new (and improved) Organization XIII!

Name - Krystix (The Angel of Fate)
power over- illusion, transformation
weapons- double sided dark sabres
looks- black hair, red highlights, organization coat
Hmm..I actually made a character i drew he not really a nobody but he like lost his heart but was able to regain half of it and the rest is darkness so he's part heartless but eh...
but anyway about there being another org.13 thats highly possible becuase there are many worlds and many people who have lost there heartes so...

dark_oblivian

this sounds like fun.count me in.

Name: Xavier
Power over: shadows
Weapons: two black katanas
Looks: black hair, black eyes, orginazation coat

i also made this charectera while back for made up stories i write.

Djordjevic

uh...goin a bit off topic there arent u?....anyway yeah i'm pretty sure theres plenty strong nobodies around....that just havent been recruited to organiztion 13. Just as someone said above they were recruiting new members to go up against sora and co....so theres gotta be more around.

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
i actually believe that xemnas would kill (or atleast order another member of XIII) other nobodies who didn't agree to work with him, seeing as how ORG XIII is meant to be kept secret, aswell as any other nobody working rouge could possibly interfere with his plans

i mean demyx for example obviously didn't fit in to organisation, so thus the theory that the others weren't fit to be in goes out the window.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Well yeah, there are probably other nobodies. Who knows maybe they'll appear in one of the sequels.

twilightlove

Not necessarily. There could be nobodies that remained in human formed but have been hiding from Org. XIII. There are still a lot of mysteries about nobodies left, so don't dismiss anything quite yet. I do agree that any nobodies that Xemnas found and would not join him would be elimanated, but there could be ones he does not know of.

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
there will always be that possibility but like twilight love said they could be hiding but if they needed to add more nobodies i think the new organization XIII would fill in the spot...lol

krystix

I see what you mean:) But I don't know if nobody will come back in the new KH, even though It said nothing about the nobodys being totally wiped out.

Riku's New Look

The Land of The Fallen Angels (Houston, TX)
Website
www.angelscraft.proboards85.com
I used to come to this forum a long time ago. But I had a diffrent name then. So here I am, reintroducing myself. What better way to be known than joining the new org. 13? Hey, Krystix, Could I request to be a diffrent number than VIII? I was hopeing to be IX.

And my opinions could go either way. They said in the game that a hearless is a boddy with out a heart, right? Well, the Nobodys are exactly the opposite. They are the heart that have manifested themselves into a physical form. So it would take a strong heart and will, not just one or the other, to make a nobody. And the chances that there are many more like the original Org. XII is very likely, although not all of them would remember anything about who they were so they probably just wonder, travling untill they find something to do.

Name: Xeal
Power over: Wind, sight (Ironic cuz he is blind)
Weapons: two swords, one silver, one black, both personaly crafted: reg. swords with blades that resembles an angels wing
(like yin and yang swords)
Looks: long, blue-white hair, green eyes, orginazation coat, gloved hands (black gloves)
Rank- 9

Last edited:

leonblaze

Website
www.myspace.com
hey I would Like to join too

II.Xerepic- The Vemonous Archer
III.Veriax- The Deadly Rose
IV.Xavier-
V.Xygado- The Scarred Warrior
VI.Zairix- The TimeKeeper
VII.Kraxm- The Acidic Silencer
VIII.Kratix-
IX.Xeal- The Fallen Angel
X.Xeroz - The Flaming Dragon
XI.
XII.
XIII.

Name - Xeroz (The Flaming Dragon)
Power Over- Fire
Weapons- Buster Sword with edges on fire and a dragon insignia on both sides of the sword
Looks- Red Hair, Yellow Highlights, Organization Coat
Rank- 10

Linked By Fate

kool! can i join? i've got my info!!!

there would be other nobodies IMO, but i guess their hearts weren't strong enough. :toungesmile: and now the new Organization XIII is here!

leonblaze

Website
www.myspace.com
If there would be more than 13 member it could have a new name like "The New Organization" just simple like that and there could be more ranks after 13 remember that they change the name every time a member joins so we could use the same by just adding another number

I am part of a secret Organization XIII

II.Xerepic- The Vemonous Archer
III.Veriax- The Deadly Rose
IV.Xavier-
V.Xygado- The Scarred Warrior
VI.Zairix- The TimeKeeper
VII.Kraxm- The Acidic Silencer
VIII.Kratix-
IX.Xeal- The Fallen Angel
X.Xeroz - The Flaming Dragon
XI.
XII.
XIII.

Name - Xeroz (The Flaming Dragon)
Power Over- Fire
Weapons- Buster Sword with edges on fire and a dragon insignia on both sides of the sword
Looks- Red Hair, Yellow Highlights, Organization Coat
Rank- 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back