• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom hearts 2......Too easy?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angels*In*flight

With axel in the flames of hell, Walking along the
I personally thought it was a blat...YET SO EASY!aFter defeating xemnas(the 4 times that u had to because he wouldnt DIE!) I am at lv;l 45....And i found him easier than demyx(who i think is gay) Or xaldin. I defeated all organization 13 members (cept demyx) On the first try. What did u guys think it was? Easy..hard...And what partz?

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
I think it was really easy, even on proud mode.Xaldin was kinda hard, and Demyx was too(on my first file[[easy mode,lol])
there's supposed to be an ever harder diffuclty mode in FM+, so I guess we'll have to see what "Serious Mode" has in store

TWTNW

Yeah Kingdom Hearts 2 seems/seemed to easy compared to Kingdom Hearts 1.:confused:

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
I personally thought, for the most part, the game was very easy. I did it on Normal Mode the first time. However, I had major issues with Xigbar--he was one of the toughest in my opinion. Xemnas was painfully easy, though, I have to agree.

I

Inzerozerobee

I only died like once on my 1st go through on proud (And also my 1st time playing) and it was just on some random enemy's :\

So yeah, KH2 is pretty easy.

l Sora l

I thought for sure KH was more challenging, but i played KH2 on easy mode, yet when I went to play it on Prode mode i found it very difficult and needed King Mickey to help me out quite alot.

mental_mentos

Website
www.fanfiction.net
When I played KH I died a few times and found myself using Cure/Curaga practically all the time. When I got to KH2 I think I died twice, used Mickey once, and got Final Form very quickly. So yes, I agree, KH2 was definitely easier than KH from my perspective. Maybe it has something to do with "triangle" and fighting with the other characters in your group?

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
I personally thought, for the most part, the game was very easy. I did it on Normal Mode the first time. However, I had major issues with Xigbar--he was one of the toughest in my opinion. Xemnas was painfully easy, though, I have to agree.

Xigbar was like the only person I beat without getting killed.

Kingdom Hearts II was a lot more easier than the first one- I died about 10 times in the first one but in the second I died once.

Dyna DASH

Website
wardenclyffe-tower.blogspot.com
snowdog said:
Me too, it's been confirmed that there's a new harder difficulty. :3

And welcome to KHI.
Yes, I really hope that the new challenge will be really powerful with all those features like the OXIII Arena and stuff.

Thanks for the welcome, I've been watching this forum for a long, long time, now I decided to join.
See you around ;D

Khaston

It was quite easy at times, yes, but only because the first game was so hard at times.

I had major issues with Xigbar--he was one of the toughest in my opinion

Gotta disagree and say Xaldin was way harder.

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
Yes, I really hope that the new challenge will be really powerful with all those features like the OXIII Arena and stuff.

Thanks for the welcome, I've been watching this forum long-long time, now I decided to register.
See you around ;D

No problemo. Just PM if you have any questions! I'm newb friendly :3

XIII arena? I haven't heard about that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back