• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexion's Weapon Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TwilightExternal

well no theyre called aerial blades

as foir zexions weapon..hm...i always though that maybe it is somekind of keyblade, although everyone may bash me for this...i always though he had a connection to riku....maybe...he is his nobody?
Haha, lots of people think that. Although Riku isn't a heartless. And the org existed years before kh1. Although you never know what Nomura could spin up by clicking his fingers =P

And yes, as for his weapon, I repeat: Famitsu: "he has a weapon." =D

Keitaro Urashima

GET LADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Haha, lots of people think that. Although Riku isn't a heartless. And the org existed years before kh1. Although you never know what Nomura could spin up by clicking his fingers =P

And yes, as for his weapon, I repeat: Famitsu: "he has a weapon." =D

yes, but for all we know he could be a heartless. damn crazy nomura. and from what i remeber the heartless/nobodies dont age. so hell its possible. and what do you mean by the last sentence you said?

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
I'm sticking with my theory that his weapon is a keychain, that can take the form of any keyblade. Somethin' to do with the chasers.

T

TwilightExternal

I'm sticking with my theory that his weapon is a keychain, that can take the form of any keyblade. Somethin' to do with the chasers.
Hmm...now that I think of it, there miight be countless clues in CoM to Zexy info...*loads CoM*

daxter fan

A zexion weapon will be useless anyway if he make the other opponet weapon's replica...

T

TwilightExternal

A zexion weapon will be useless anyway if he make the other opponet weapon's replica...
No-one can be too sure about the phenomena+mystery of Zexy's weapon. Like and me and protofan and possibly countless others pointed out: we won't know until it comes out.

daxter fan

It doesn't change the fact that this is "Zexion's Weapon Discussion" theard.
Yes.. Indeed we won't know (Or will we?) but we need to talk about it for not getting to bored in waiting

T

TwilightExternal

It doesn't change the fact that this is "Zexion's Weapon Discussion" theard.
Yes.. Indeed we won't know (Or will we?) but we need to talk about it for not getting to bored in waiting
Never did, never will.
And yeah, I agree [on the second point]. But at least now we know that he HAS a weapon. Now that's when Nomura lost me.

13 Blades

Xigbar and Larxene both had projectiles.

Larxene had an element thunder, her wepon were some sort of spikes. as for Xigbar good point. However, he used his magic to get an advantage. In other words, HE USED HIS BRAIN! He may not have been the tactican like Zexion, but he was still smart.

T

TwilightExternal

Larxene had an element thunder, her wepon were some sort of spikes. as for Xigbar good point. However, he used his magic to get an advantage. In other words, HE USED HIS BRAIN! He may not have been the tactican like Zexion, but he was still smart.
Larxene's spikey things= Kunai

What do you mean he used his brain? He used the dimension of space to defy gravity, but...he didn't really use his mind in battle.

13 Blades

He had to figure out witch postion or wich feild type he wanted. Sure the computer that controlled him was dummer than my sister, but if you were fighting him in real life he (clears throat) USED HIS F*** BRAIN! I mean he's probaly not a genius, but he's probaly not a dumbass either.

T

TwilightExternal

He had to figure out witch postion or wich feild type he wanted. Sure the computer that controlled him was dummer than my sister, but if you were fighting him in real life he (clears throat) USED HIS F*** BRAIN! I mean he's probaly not a genius, but he's probaly not a dumbass either.
Uh, a computer didn't control Xiggy =\ he's a Nobody.

And his element is teleportation/dimension of space. Jeez, will you stop trying to deny the facts please?

daxter fan

Xigbar's element is space. He can can bind space for his own good. it faster than teleporting through the dark realm like every Orgy member can. A good soldier use his brain in battle.. nothing new.

T

TwilightExternal

Xigbar's element is space. He can can bind space for his own good. it faster than teleporting through the dark realm like every Orgy member can. A good soldier use his brain in battle.. nothing new.
Yeah, I just said that numerous times [unless it's not directed at me]. And Xiggy does use the PoD, all Org members do.
A good soldier uses his brain in battle? What's all this about Xiggy being so amazingly smart and using his brain so much?

daxter fan

really? Haven't noticed. 13 Blades said that he use his ****ing brain and I said why it is not surprising.

yoyoj06

Website
www.freewebs.com
im sure this has been stated before, im not sure, and for those who havent heard this IDEA

i have no clue on zexions weapon, but was zexion really killed in COM? i mean, he is master of illusions, couldnt he make an illusion of himself to fight? it couldnt of been him who died possibly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back