• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexion's Weapon Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TwilightExternal

im sure this has been stated before, im not sure, and for those who havent heard this IDEA

i have no clue on zexions weapon, but was zexion really killed in COM? i mean, he is master of illusions, couldnt he make an illusion of himself to fight? it couldnt of been him who died possibly
Yeah, i've wondered about that too.

But look at the latest Famitsu translations:

Famitsu Mag. said:
Zexion attacks by using his arms and copying himself with visions because he has the attribute that is known as "Phantom".

...By using his arms? Hmmm...physical attacks?

Daxter Fan said:
really? Haven't noticed. 13 Blades said that he use his ****ing brain and I said why it is not surprising
Tough! It doesn't state ANYWHERE that he uses his brain as a main factor in battle.

T

TwilightExternal

^And you also implied that his brain/mind was an elemental factor in battle. If you must, re-read your posts.
But anyway, 13blades was the one who not only implied, but meant that Xiggy used his brain/mind in battle.

daxter fan said:
Xigbar's element is space. He can can bind space for his own good. it faster than teleporting through the dark realm like every Orgy member can. A good soldier use his brain in battle.. nothing new.

And by the way, when you said he used space, you were repeating my post which was RIGHT before yours. You probably don't even know that it's the dimension of space that he uses, thus helping him to defy gravity.

This is my post im talking about:

TwilightExternal said:
What do you mean he used his brain? He used the dimension of space to defy gravity, but...he didn't really use his mind in battle.

daxter fan

"A good soldier use his brain in battle.. nothing new." I didn't say it was his elemental factor I just said he'll use it anyway.. o"O
And I already said that I have'nt noticed that you've already said it. And for the other thing you mentioned, I just simply don't think he use other dimension in battle TO defy gravity.. he can float like any other Orgy member.

T

TwilightExternal

"A good soldier use his brain in battle.. nothing new." I didn't say it was his elemental factor I just said he'll use it anyway.. o"O
And I already said that I have'nt noticed that you've already said it. And for the other thing you mentioned, I just simply don't think he use other dimension in battle TO defy gravity.. he can float like any other Orgy member.

1. I said you IMPLIED. Look it up.

2. Umm...no you didn't?

3. This is what annoys me. People that don't look at the information that SE provided and then deny it when someone talks about it. Go to this page. It should be somewhere around there. Here's the information on Xiggy [official] but in Japanese: Clicky.
And this is some more [translation from the pic]
"Xigbar
Element: 空 kū or sora (empty, sky, void, vacant, vacuum) 間 kan or aida (interval, space)"
[credit to wikipedia archives, if they even request it.]

Keyblade_King

I'd think it would be shadows hey he can use the shadows of memories maybe it should be a sword but not wooden and the sword should look pitch-black like shadows and can morph into anything Zexion wishes it to become. like this
wkn010.gif
and sorry if it's to big. and probably keep it for about to make it interesting he should keep the memory of weapons for at least a minimum of 2 or 3 minutes tops.

Last edited:

13 Blades

This is what annoys me. People that don't look at the information that SE provided and then deny it when someone talks about it. Go to this page. It should be somewhere around there. Here's the information on Xiggy [official] but in Japanese: Clicky.
And this is some more [translation from the pic]
"Xigbar
Element: 空 kū or sora (empty, sky, void, vacant, vacuum) 間 kan or aida (interval, space)"
[credit to wikipedia archives, if they even request it.]

I can't read it with the translations. But i think it means that Xigbar's element was sora, right? (I'm just using the jappanesse term)

T

TwilightExternal

I can't read it with the translations. But i think it means that Xigbar's element was sora, right? (I'm just using the jappanesse term)
The translation is right there, in front of your nose, in my post.

As for Zexy's weapon: according to the latest info, I believe his attacks are physical. It did say he uses his hands...so his hands could be the weapon. Like, they could be glowing with Phantom-power or darkness or whatever, and he could be like Axel or Larxene.

OR, he could use his hands with long-ranged attacks too. Like shooting that power. You never know because it just said he uses his arms.

Doesnt that kind of wrap up this thread?

Ether101

The translation is right there, in front of your nose, in my post.

As for Zexy's weapon: according to the latest info, I believe his attacks are physical. It did say he uses his hands...so his hands could be the weapon. Like, they could be glowing with Phantom-power or darkness or whatever, and he could be like Axel or Larxene.

OR, he could use his hands with long-ranged attacks too. Like shooting that power. You never know because it just said he uses his arms.

Doesnt that kind of wrap up this thread?

It should but how is that hard to put into the GBA verson? Pi

Xircs-Number I

I made a thread about Zexions powers and his possible relation/appearance in the first KH in the KH1 thread.check it out.

Dragon_Keyblade

Slapping Sasuke's Wiatchy, Emo gay-with-Orochimaru
Well, maybe it kinda' works like Kakashi's sharingan eye? (only Naruto fans would know about this) Seeing that his eye is covered up, maybe that's his secret to copying. He replicates your moves, or weapon, maybe both. Making him the ultimate opponent. He could, like pull back his greaseball emo hair, and be like CHA! I know what you're doing I know what you're doing nah nah nah nah nah naaaahhh!

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS TO COME OUT!!!

Edit: I'm back in action! Woot woot!

Ether101

What exactly are you asking?

I meint that if he's weapon is on his hands and or arms that doesn't seem like it would be hard to do in the GBA verson. I recall reading that Nomura said that Zexion's weapon was cut from the game because it was going to take to long to put in the game and that there was some kind of spoiler about it. Pi

T

TwilightExternal

I meint that if he's weapon is on his hands and or arms that doesn't seem like it would be hard to do in the GBA verson. I recall reading that Nomura said that Zexion's weapon was cut from the game because it was going to take to long to put in the game and that there was some kind of spoiler about it. Pi
Really? Where did you read that, exactly? Proof, please.

And I didnt say his weapon was ON his arms or hands and neither did Famitsu. I said that his weapon IS his arms/hands. But I see what you mean, when i said a specific power could be ON it. Well, why do you think it would be hard to do? In fact, it would be easier, seeing as they don't have to make an entire weapon...

ShoOT

Sitting in a Black Hole pondering the secrets of K
Website
www.gtanfs.de
Have any f you ever came to the thought that nomura simply didnt think the Grave thing out? That there possibly never was a Weapon for him or never was one planed and that this dilemma came up with the Grave's?

I think it was just a stupid mistake they made and so that nobody thinks so he's playing on importance. But tell me plz how in the name of hell should the Weapon of a Organisation member be of any importance except for maybe in Final Mix?
and why should this guy be so Important that he would come back in KH3? To pick up his kick in the ass?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back