• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

In KH3 what do you think Riku will look like?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
We don't know if Riku's going to be older in KH3 x.x. Nomura said it was most likely going to take place in the past...(at least the secret ending was...)

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
I think he'll look like Kadaj from FFVII:AC.

Or depending on the plot, he maybe turning into Xehanort slowly and have longer hair and slightly different features. Or if it is in the past, as Xiao said, then he might look like how he did when he saw the keyhole on the door in the secret cave on DI. Or he wont even exist yet (I'm sure The Laughing Man would like that).

But I'm gonna stick with the Kadaj one, but not wearing black (that gets old).

Masamune

Big Boss
Well i sure hope he is in kh3 or else the game would be kind of incomplete...

i say he should stay the same but if they have to change him then as koji said the Kadaj look would look good....

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
I hope he dies. But I do hope the next installment is NOT based around Sora, Riku, or anyone from the previous three games. Let's get to the past and find out all those secrets....

Last edited:

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
If the game was based in the past it would NOT be hard to follow. It would be the Origins of everything. Therefore the game would be a Lead-In to Kingdom Hearts 1. A perfect point to play the game. And new characters would make this even easier. A Prequel wouldn't have ties to the other games besides being titled Kingdom Hearts. And let's not forget that Nomura CONFIRMED the next installment would NOT be titled Kingdom Hearts 3.

Meaning it would not be a numbered entry following Kingdom Hearts 2.

I

The Show Must Go On
that would be stupid for the game to be staged in the past, because technically then it wouldn't be a sequel. it doesn't advance the story any and all it would possibly do is explain stuff.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
No freaking duh. That's what Nomura said he wanted to do is explain the past in the next installment. That's all that's really left. And it WOULD advance the plot because it would DEVELOP the reason why people get Keyblades, whatever happened to Xehanort. And the mystery of Ienzo. Which EVERY fan wants to know.

To realize the future you must accept the past. And the past of Kingdom Hearts is unknown, but not for long. Now people who don't want change, like you, will complain and gripe, but it won't stop sells. I can damn well bet you that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back