• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Org. X

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikus_DarkAngel

Hey everyone! lets c...well i have this guy named XCJ. i dono if hes a real threat or anything, i mean not like surve. just bad grammar that u can't even understand what hes trying to say! it ticks me off -_-... here check it out:
http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?threadid=53087
O! btw...
GLAD UR BACK! RikusDarkHalf!! missed u!! whoohoO!! our leader is back! ^.^

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
Rikus_DarkAngel said:
Hey everyone! lets c...well i have this guy named XCJ. i dono if hes a real threat or anything, i mean not like surve. just bad grammar that u can't even understand what hes trying to say! it ticks me off -_-... here check it out:
http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?threadid=53087
O! btw...
GLAD UR BACK! RikusDarkHalf!! missed u!! whoohoO!! our leader is back! ^.^

I saw that guy. He's pretty stupid.

got_kh2?

Agreed, he's not much of a threat, more like just another idiot on the forums. The thing is, nowadays Suvre doesn't seem to be making much of an appearance, and all that's left are Suvre look-a-likes... It's possible that Suvre's gone for good (no matter how small that chance is), so we should decide to broaden our horizon... you know, rather than just chasing after Suvre, we should search for other idiots who disrupt the peace in this forum and report them. Just a suggestion

Rikus_DarkAngel

got_kh2? said:
Agreed, he's not much of a threat, more like just another idiot on the forums. The thing is, nowadays Suvre doesn't seem to be making much of an appearance, and all that's left are Suvre look-a-likes... It's possible that Suvre's gone for good (no matter how small that chance is), so we should decide to broaden our horizon... you know, rather than just chasing after Suvre, we should search for other idiots who disrupt the peace in this forum and report them. Just a suggestion
hmm...ya i think ur right. maybe we should. and anyways i've already found someone else.
http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?threadid=55379
he just talks and talks about crap! and doesn't seem like he is welcomed by many hehe. soo yup here is one other idiot. soo yup! i'll talk to u guys later!

Diluted.Past

though i may not be of much help, ive been to many forums, and people like this suvre guy(ive been reading most of the pages) i really hate. idl ike to help out in this gang, although i checked and rikusdarkhalf hasnt been on for about a month now. So i thought i had better ask someone else

got_kh2?

If you really want to join, you can ask one of the current members to check your past records. (I can't do it since i only have a limited amount of time on my computer -_-)
If you pass, then i guess there's no reason for you not to join. Btw, does anyone know what happened to RikusDarkHalf?

RikusDarkHalf

Have faith, I'm sure our leader will be back...eventually...

yep

im back
1. i dont get on during the summer but its ok
2. how have things been
3.Fullmetal kicks ass
4.Surve or what ever sucks
5.Fullmetal kicks ass some more
6. I will be on alot
7. If im not contact me on other games well i got 3 that u could if u have them

wow- lothar- Zeell , Dethklok , Ashar or Adarr
wc3- night_mare2003
Halo2- GI Dead