• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

View Colour Boards for the Cancelled Kingdom Hearts TV Show!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I had the same thought, but because the first scene is actually Sora's dream while on the gummi ship...I'm guessing his dream mixed current and past events together.

Honestly, getting any new KH content is always really exciting to me, but I would definitely be worried about this show if it actually happened. There's things I like about this, but I could easily could see it becoming really cheesy (more so than the actual games) and just adding to KH's reputation of being a "kid game". I dunno, probably not a big deal, but I want to see the series receive the respect it deserves and this would just make me nervous. :confused:

Kingdom Hearts has always succeeded best when it was a 'kids game' and only fails when it tries to be cool

TalkingBird

Kingdom Hearts has always succeeded best when it was a 'kids game' and only fails when it tries to be cool

I understand where you're coming from. It's not that I think the games shouldn't be for children, I think they should be recognized as games for everyone and respected in the gaming community as the big, important series it is. It's little stuff like IGN reporting false KH3 dates and (personally) being told I wasn't a gamer because I played KH, which is quote "a girly game". I mean, I admit, I should not let these things bother me. They're stupid and artificial. That being said, I still really want the series to be more respected than it is. My hope is that it's a game seen as fun for children and adults.

If a TV show were made, I'd just worry about it being well written, not that it's aimed at children. I watch plenty of cartoons myself, but I guess my worry is that it would be closer to, say, Teen Titans GO! than to Teen Titans. That was totally unclear in my original comment though, so I apologize.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back