• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nov 25 Kingdom Hearts Unchained X ENG update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Honestly? At this point, I consider JPN to be the Final Mix Version of UX

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Well, I'm tired to the point where I clicked on the wrong pull. So long, 3000 Jewels I paid for. :(

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I got three Axels from the pull which was meh, but a three dot Zexion and a three dot Winnie Pooh so I'm not complaining. :x

appleboy82791

Awards
If SENA is doing well with players doing lots of pulls and spending hundreds and hundred in order to guilt their medals by buying pulls, why would they have an incentive to give us brooms? Imagine a player spending to make 10 pulls each time they want a new epic medal? With that kind of pay dirt, SENA hasn't been in a hurry to give anyone a way to spend less money.

If it were that simple, then why would JPN get the brooms? Surely, they would make more money on the JPN version as well without brooms.

Awards
I've saved up 27,000 jewels over along period of time and I'm struggling to part with them.....

khoury93

On a side note, is anyone here from Aus, and if so have you noticed the incorrect pricing with the black Friday deal. The banners have said $4.99 whilst the the actual cost is $7.99. Not really complaining all that much, just curious if it's happened to others

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
The banner always has the American price on it despite the prices being different in other regions. It's annoying but eh

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
It's like… they're making up for their failures in the past but create new fails at the same time, lol.
^ This. Every. Damn. Time. But eh, guys, it's still a bonus so meh, would preffer the HD Sora anyway. It's effect is kinda situational.
It's as if they think we already have broom medals. I can imagine at some point in the future, a SENA employee looking more closely at the game and saying "I'm going to make another EMC and have a special bonus medal for those that guilt the tier 4 medal in the EMC. It won't be so bad for the players. They can just use their brooms to... Oh shit! I thought we already put the broom medals in?! We've been asking for way too much from the players!"

My point is that it seems as if they think we already have the broom medals. It just seems like the broom medals are so essential to the game at this point. It's baffling that they still haven't done it.
Haha, that would be funny as hell. And then the notice they would sent us: "Hey... yeah... so see, about these past few months." And then the compensation they would give us. All the Brooms we missed out on and everyone get's a 3 dotted copy of all these bonus medals. Ahh, how one can dream...
But seriously, they've been made aware plenty of times, and up till now they've ignored it. So sadly that's probably not the case.

Yeah, Nova, Magic Mirror, Bonus Medals. They've given us every way to maximize our Guilt, but no actual way to get Guilt in the first place. Well, get Guilt without spending tons of Munny.

Bank

On a side note, is anyone here from Aus, and if so have you noticed the incorrect pricing with the black Friday deal. The banners have said $4.99 whilst the the actual cost is $7.99. Not really complaining all that much, just curious if it's happened to others

Heyyy my OCE brethen, I know the struggle. But my NZD prince is less than 7.99 are you sure that's right?

Foxycian

Awards
in my country the 14700 jewels cost 369,99$ sucks for me

Last edited:

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
They've given us every way to maximize our Guilt, but no actual way to get Guilt in the first place. Well, get Guilt without spending tons of Munny.

I realize the use of "Munny" here was probably just a joke, but if only we could actually buy medals and guilt them through ingame Munny. It can be a pain to get, too, though. But at least it would be a constantly replenishable resource you get from actually playing the game instead of paying IRL money.

However, you know SE's just got to love how much money they've pulled in off of this. Those people who always top the rankings and have max-guilted nearly impossible to get even once medals must have spent an unspeakable amount of money on this game. I mean, if I ever spent that much money on a video game, I'd never be able to live with myself or show my face to my parents ever again. lol

Muke

whatever
Awards
Nah, that'd be terrible imo, especially looking at it from a financial(?) view. Everybody has Munny anyways, so I'm glad we gotta pay with Jewels.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Nah, that'd be terrible imo, especially looking at it from a financial(?) view. Everybody has Munny anyways, so I'm glad we gotta pay with Jewels.
Financially terrible for us, or financially terrible for Square?

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

The way Munny works in this game, it actually isn't particularly easy to get. People would have to hardcore grind to amass large amounts of Munny. It's not an easy currency to amass in the game, but the point is that unlike Jewels there are always chances for anyone to get them, allowing for the path to get powerful medals from grinding and spending time, as opposed to just spending money.

People who pay would have constant access to the Munny quests, still providing much incentive for people to pay.

But I'm sure there's probably some flaw with this system that I haven't seen... I just think there's a better way SE could do this.

Awards
I've slowly amassed around 30,000 jewels via daily log ins and quests. I'm conflicted as to whether or not I should part with them now...

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Save them. If you get any over, it's a good idea to get the paid boards but other than that, save them. You'll need them if there's a good deal on epics later.

That said, I'm working on getting 30k myself, then I just need the last two paid boards.

Awards
May do that. It's just that my power has stagnated since I haven't been drawing medals for months. My keyblades are mostly a little past level 21 and I can't beat any of the tier 2 adamantine quests because I poorly allocated the admantine I have been able to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back