• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nov 25 Kingdom Hearts Unchained X ENG update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akasha

the city near the mountain with the faces on it
I just blasted through the Moana outfit board and realized we aren't getting the medal board for about a week. :'D Oh well, at least I still have those story quests I've been neglecting (and a new reason to actually do them).

Hopefully, I can earn another thousand or so gems before the princess boards run out. That last draw and high score challenge really drained my gem reserves.

TepidShark

Awards
Think they're waiting on the Cinderella avatars until the Castle of Dreams missions come to the NA version?

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
If this Black Friday promotion tells me Anything; it's that Christmas promotion will be even better. And better things continuously come to those who wait -- or can't act immediately.
This is exactly my problem. This is a great deal, but Christmas would be even better then right? So I'm not sure if I should draw now and see if I can get some good 3 orbs filled medals, or wait...

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
Wow. Have fun everybody!

If this Black Friday promotion tells me Anything; it's that Christmas promotion will be even better. And better things continuously come to those who wait -- or can't act immediately.

If you don't have enough for these then don't be sad! I have 60k jewels saved and not spending. So if you have to wait like me, then I can guarantee you that this missed opportunity will present itself again in the future <3

60,000 jewels??? What exactly are you waiting for? LOL.

Caxinuld

Awards
Does anyone else think the Ariel & Triton Avatar Boards are the weakest because of the lack of gems or anything unique to this pack besides the outfits?

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
Does anyone else think the Ariel & Triton Avatar Boards are the weakest because of the lack of gems or anything unique to this pack besides the outfits?

Depends on what you need. Since I need and want Chip and Dale medals, it was good for me. The thing is, SENA wants your money, so they offer two different avatar boards. Everyone needs different things for their game, but many need both, so they will spend for separate boards! Sure, I would like the Magic Mirror, but I don't have much expendable cash. I need Chip and Dale more. I got the Ariel board.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
They do have the Status+ skills, which can activate when you use a medal's ability and with swipe attacks for AoE coverage, but it's up to whether you need them or not.

Though I'm personally going for the Jasmine set, for the Atk2&Atk Prize Plus skill (and I love her outfit).

Depends on what you need. Since I need and want Chip and Dale medals, it was good for me. The thing is, SENA wants your money, so they offer two different avatar boards. Everyone needs different things for their game, but many need both, so they will spend for separate boards!
Yeesh, give it a break. It's not as if JPUx does things too differently in this regard, either.
Don't all the boards give out equal amounts of Chip/Dales, though?

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
Yeesh, give it a break. It's not as if JPUx does things too differently in this regard, either.
Don't all the boards give out equal amounts of Chip/Dales, though?[/QUOTE]

Hey, all mobile, P2P games want your money...even Angry Birds. LOL. Yes, they do. I know that. They all want our money. Like McScrooge.

Caxinuld

Awards
I caved in & bought the Ariel outfit, it looks way too good to pass up. I also have a question about the Moana event: Does anyone know how to take out the Blue Gummi fleets?

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
I caved in & bought the Ariel outfit, it looks way too good to pass up. I also have a question about the Moana event: Does anyone know how to take out the Blue Gummi fleets?
If it helps, I was able to one-turn all of them with +23 Lady Luck: Pooh, Xion SP (Atk 1, undotted), DiZ (Poison+), Riku Illust (Atk 2, undotted), Marluxia B (Atk2, 80% guilt), partner Marluxia B (Atk 2, 100% guilt).
Didn't really need Poison in the end, but it was there just in case Atk2 on Marluxia B didn't activate.

It was still painful getting the Atk2 procs I needed to clear the quest, so I think I'll be farming the Advanced quest instead. ^^;

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
It was still painful getting the Atk2 procs I needed to clear the quest, so I think I'll be farming the Advanced quest instead. ^^;
It's definitely faster this way. In Advanced I can simply tap away but in Legendary I would have to use the abilities constantly.

That being said, I really think SENA should include Shenaneggans and Huge Shenaneggans, who give a load more event medals, regularly and combine those raid boards with weekend raid events, like that's the case in the JP version. This way you won't have to repeat these stupid quest 40+ times for completion.

Bank

This is exactly my problem. This is a great deal, but Christmas would be even better then right? So I'm not sure if I should draw now and see if I can get some good 3 orbs filled medals, or wait...

If you're F2P or C2P you seriously won't lose anything if you spend on either. If you're not having the most fun you can be, then there's no problem spending some Jewels right now. You can even split spending half and half! It's all up to you homie :D

For example, I managed to secure myself a 130% Jack & Sally while hoarding 60k without blowing it - so I was beyond lucky. It trumps every medal coming out for the next 2 months, in terms of JP meta with regards to INT so I can Easily pass up on everything.

If you are having fun and are not stressed about missing anything then just set your calendar, sit back, relax and get excited for the insane goodies they have in store for us come Christmas or New Years.

After this, April is the next huge game explosion to look out for, 1 Year Anniversary :) :cool:

appleboy82791

Awards
This update is great. I'm glad to see SENA giving a little more and more every time a new deal comes around. A deal with nothing but epic medals is what I've been hoping for all along.

However, there is one thing that still makes me a bit mad at SENA. It's the HD Mickey medal. Once again, they've given us ridiculous conditions to fulfill in order to get an exclusive medal. Yes, it's a little better this time around because you get an HD Sora every 5 draws rather than the previous 10 draws but it's still unreasonable. It's very unlikely that you get an HD Sora with 3 dots or get one before 5 draws so you really just need to do the 5 draws 7 times. That's 45 draws. Which roughly translates to $700. I'm definitely not spending that kind of money. And since I'm not willing to spend that kind of money I'm going to miss out yet again on a medal that's probably never going to come around again. This is the Sora & Riku & Kairi medal all over again...

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
However, there is one thing that still makes me a bit mad at SENA. It's the HD Mickey medal. Once again, they've given us ridiculous conditions to fulfill in order to get an exclusive medal. Yes, it's a little better this time around because you get an HD Sora every 5 draws rather than the previous 10 draws but it's still unreasonable. It's very unlikely that you get an HD Sora with 3 dots or get one before 5 draws so you really just need to do the 5 draws 7 times. That's 45 draws. Which roughly translates to $700. I'm definitely not spending that kind of money. And since I'm not willing to spend that kind of money I'm going to miss out yet again on a medal that's probably never going to come around again. This is the Sora & Riku & Kairi medal all over again...
SENA: *gives us less login bonus Jewels, Daily Jewels, and no Brooms*
*gives deals that involve using Jewels and Brooms we don't have*

There's a part of me that wonders if SENA thinks we get the exact same things as the JP version despite the changes they made.

Muke

whatever
Awards
It's like… they're making up for their failures in the past but create new fails at the same time, lol.

appleboy82791

Awards
SENA: *gives us less login bonus Jewels, Daily Jewels, and no Brooms*
*gives deals that involve using Jewels and Brooms we don't have*

There's a part of me that wonders if SENA thinks we get the exact same things as the JP version despite the changes they made.

It's as if they think we already have broom medals. I can imagine at some point in the future, a SENA employee looking more closely at the game and saying "I'm going to make another EMC and have a special bonus medal for those that guilt the tier 4 medal in the EMC. It won't be so bad for the players. They can just use their brooms to... Oh shit! I thought we already put the broom medals in?! We've been asking for way too much from the players!"

My point is that it seems as if they think we already have the broom medals. It just seems like the broom medals are so essential to the game at this point. It's baffling that they still haven't done it.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
It's as if they think we already have broom medals. I can imagine at some point in the future, a SENA employee looking more closely at the game and saying "I'm going to make another EMC and have a special bonus medal for those that guilt the tier 4 medal in the EMC. It won't be so bad for the players. They can just use their brooms to... Oh shit! I thought we already put the broom medals in?! We've been asking for way too much from the players!"

My point is that it seems as if they think we already have the broom medals. It just seems like the broom medals are so essential to the game at this point. It's baffling that they still haven't done it.

If SENA is doing well with players doing lots of pulls and spending hundreds and hundred in order to guilt their medals by buying pulls, why would they have an incentive to give us brooms? Imagine a player spending to make 10 pulls each time they want a new epic medal? With that kind of pay dirt, SENA hasn't been in a hurry to give anyone a way to spend less money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back