• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Ringtone Ad?

Yeah...the ringtone ad on the main site no longer takes you anywhere. It is kinda misleading...is it possible to be taken down to prevent confusion?
  2. C

Unannounced Game Another Dive?

Just a thought. Remember a few months ago a KH title for PS3 was leaked? It was called Another Dive. http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/142356-rumor-new-game-kingdom-hearts-another-dive-ps3.html This may be the unannounced game Square was talking about. Then it would make another...
  3. C

We knew of Recoded

Rememeber this news from months before? Coded Coming to North America? - Kingdom Hearts Insider The old voice of Jiminy (Rest his soul) did say something about this. With the Re infront of Coded, this could mean a remake for another console, like RE: CoM. Seeing how they have a new voice for...
  4. C

Demyx

How do you pronounce his name? I still don't know how to pronounce it. I had an argument with a kid about it the other day. I say dEmix, like (demo - the o) + mix. Another way to say it is dEEmix, like bee. Any thoughts?
  5. C

Kairi's Keyblade in KH2

If that is supposed to be Aqua's keyblade, how did Riku get it? As far as we know, it is in Radient Garden along with her armor. Does this mean that Riku was able to get in there and get it before heading to the castle?
  6. C

Station of Awakening Templates from Kingdom Hearts

Thought I could share these. They are the templates for the Station of Awakenings, or the Dive into the Heart place. There are only 4 colors now. I may add more. You can use them to make your own, but please credit my DeviantArt account at Phoenix525 on deviantART Blue Station: Red Station...
  7. C

New Pokemon Games

New Pokémon Games Revealed: Pokémon Black & Pokémon White - Pokémon BLack - Kotaku They are the 5th generation pokemon games. Black and White. It is coming out this fall in japan for the ds. You heard it from me first! Please discuss.
  8. C

Riku and MX

YouTube - Birth by Sleep, Japanese cutscene: 80 - Succession At 3:15 in the video, you see young riku turn into young MX and then into KH2 Riku. I know this theory doesn't make sense and make me look like an idiot, but maybe both MX and riku are related. I mean, MX and riku are from Destiny...
  9. C

Coded Coming to NA?

Thanks to DarMar106, we have some sort of confirmation for coded. In the VA topic, Edd Carroll said he was voicing a new KH game for Jiminy Cricket, but he was not in BBS. This would mean that he is voicing for coded or another kh game. here is the pic for confirmation. Please discuss.
  10. C

Nomura hinting New KH

Nomura: Still No FFVII Remake, but Maybe Cloud Cameos - Final Fantasy VII - Kotaku In an interview with him, he stated that there will be no FF7 remake, but a game with Cloud as a cameo, which must mean a new KH game. CloudStrifeSmile has been in almost every KH game except 358/2 Days.
  11. C

New Entries in KINGDOM Blog

Message from the KINGDOM Anyone can translate it? Sorry if it is already posted.
  12. C

Theory for Ansem SoD and Terra

Seeing how Terranort is Xehanort from KHII, then we know that they are Xemnas and Ansem SoD. Also, since terranort has 2 hearts (MX and Terra), that would explain his heartless. One heart is Ansem SoD, and the other heart is his guardian. The only question is which is which. This also...
Back