• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku and MX

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

codemaster

Awards
YouTube - Birth by Sleep, Japanese cutscene: 80 - Succession

At 3:15 in the video, you see young riku turn into young MX and then into KH2 Riku. I know this theory doesn't make sense and make me look like an idiot, but maybe both MX and riku are related. I mean, MX and riku are from Destiny Island, and they both have silver hair. Just a retarded theory. You guys can comment on it.

Radar

Bronze Member
If they are trying to imply a connection of some sort, then yeah, there probably is one. I guess.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
That scene was mentioned in Ultimainia I believe. The interview interpreted that a little but I can't remember what it said (damn it), I'll try and find it.

State

Awards
Nomura commented on how Terra could have small visions of the future, part of his keyblade master-like powers. Perhaps that vision was a confirmation that Xehanort is "reborn" and that MX is commandeering Terra's body, considering how that's MX when he was younger.

tenchi ryu

Nomura commented on how Terra could have small visions of the future, part of his keyblade master-like powers. Perhaps that vision was a confirmation that Xehanort is "reborn" and that MX is commandeering Terra's body, considering how that's MX when he was younger.

Thats exactly what I'm thinking.....people keep thinking this is young xehanort or something in the past...if these are FUTURE visions, this person is someone we will see in the future, or a representation of a connection that can, or WILL happen...

State

Awards
Thats exactly what I'm thinking.....people keep thinking this is young xehanort or something in the past...if these are FUTURE visions, this person is someone we will see in the future, or a representation of a connection that can, or WILL happen...

But that IS younger MX, though we aren't sure if Terra can also see past visions, but anyhow, I still think Xehanort is living and breeding... Under MX's control that is.

tenchi ryu

But that IS younger MX, though we aren't sure if Terra can also see past visions, but anyhow, I still think Xehanort is living and breeding... Under MX's control that is.
so if he's now alive with MX in complete control now, I wonder if Terra in armor is gonna do something now....I still wonder to this day what exactly IS terra's lingering sentiment, cause i honestly think that he's more than just emotion and memories now, I think he IS terra using a temporary body

MeggieKeyblader

But I'm pretty sure that Nomura confirmed in an interview that it was Young MX?

so if he's now alive with MX in complete control now, I wonder if Terra in armor is gonna do something now....I still wonder to this day what exactly IS terra's lingering sentiment, cause i honestly think that he's more than just emotion and memories now, I think he IS terra using a temporary body
I'm pretty sure that Nomura said that LS is only Terra's emotions in the BbS UItimania.

tenchi ryu

But I'm pretty sure that Nomura confirmed in an interview that it was Young MX?
what I'm trying to say is I dont think this is young mx from his past we see, I think in the near future he becomes young AGAIN like he always wanted....oh he's gonna be one cocky ass bastard, I can feel it now

MeggieKeyblader

what I'm trying to say is I dont think this is young mx from his past we see, I think in the near future he becomes young AGAIN like he always wanted....oh he's gonna be one cocky ass bastard, I can feel it now

That'd be cool, but wasn't that the whole point of him taking over Terra's body? Also, I can't really think of a possible way for MX to regain his original young body again without it being cheesy.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
That'd be cool, but wasn't that the whole point of him taking over Terra's body? Also, I can't really think of a possible way for MX to regain his original young body again without it being cheesy.

Which would mean MX would have to be Terra's grandfather. That's about as cheesy as it gets.

s1butz

Gram

Banned
Awards
I'm pretty sure that Nomura said that LS is only Terra's emotions in the BbS UItimania.
nomura actually said it was made of his thoughts.
which is basically the same....

tenchi ryu

nomura actually said it was made of his thoughts.
which is basically the same....
I wonder how this works, if its just a lifeless piece of armor moving, or is it like if me or you in the real world would lose our bodies, and find ourselves in a armor body, like full metal alchemist

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
I think it was just symbolic. Master Xehanort was always wondering about what was outside the islands, often complaining that the world was "too small" (according to a translation of the intro scene). Riku had these same thoughts in KH1. Thus, that whole transformation merely symbolized how they had so many similarities. Furthermore, I think it emphasizes that anyone from that island is capable of great good (Riku and Sora) or great evil (Xehanort).

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I think it was just symbolic. Master Xehanort was always wondering about what was outside the islands, often complaining that the world was "too small" (according to a translation of the intro scene). Riku had these same thoughts in KH1. Thus, that whole transformation merely symbolized how they had so many similarities. Furthermore, I think it emphasizes that anyone from that island is capable of great good (Riku and Sora) or great evil (Xehanort).

Actually, I like to look at it like this.

Sora (great good)
Riku (great good and evil/ neutral)
MX/ Xehanort (great evil)

Think about it. Remember what Riku did back in KH1? He helped Maleficent kidnap the rest of the princesses (Alice and Jasmine) or something like that, ended up fighting with Sora over Kairi, and gave in to Xehanort's recommendations. He starts to repent for and reverse that in CoM and pretty much joins the side of good from then on out (including KH2). So.. yeah.. great good AND great evil..

tenchi ryu

Sora (great good)

Think about it. Remember what Riku did back in KH1? He helped Maleficent kidnap the rest of the princesses (Alice and Jasmine) or something like that, ended up fighting with Sora over Kairi, and gave in to Xehanort's recommendations. He starts to repent for and reverse that in CoM and pretty much joins the side of good from then on out (including KH2). So.. yeah.. great good AND great evil..
I wouldn't say evil just confused.....he was already super pissed cuz he felt Sora abadoned him and Kairi for donald and goofy, and then malecifient in his ear 24/7 didn't make it better

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine

Sora (great good)

Yeah, you're right, Riku was evil at one point. Ultimately, however, he fought for good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back