• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory for Ansem SoD and Terra

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

codemaster

Awards
Seeing how Terranort is Xehanort from KHII, then we know that they are Xemnas and Ansem SoD. Also, since terranort has 2 hearts (MX and Terra), that would explain his heartless. One heart is Ansem SoD, and the other heart is his guardian. The only question is which is which. This also explains why the clothing for MX is the same.

Kaiju-Z

That would explain allot. I figure that Ansem SoD is his Master Xehanort heart and Terra's heart is the Guardian. A small connection to that is the bit where Terra says "I don't need to be a master! With this power I will protect my friends!" So I guess that, though not being able to protect his friends with his power he ends up, in a way, protecting his enemy~?

codemaster

Awards
That would explain allot. I figure that Ansem SoD is his Master Xehanort heart and Terra's heart is the Guardian. A small connection to that is the bit where Terra says "I don't need to be a master! With this power I will protect my friends!" So I guess that, though not being able to protect his friends with his power he ends up, in a way, protecting his enemy~?

Well, maybe Terra's mind changed when becoming a heartless and his memories of his friends went to Xemnas, due to the scene with aqua's armor. Also, MX probably was a powerful person and his heartless had a human form. Terra gets the guardian like how sora became a shadow.

djam2410

when MX took over terra's body, it was basically the same as when Ansem SOD took over riku.

terras heart and soul were expelled from his body, and needing a vessel, went inside his armor.

for riku, there was no vessel for him to use, so he was trapped in the darkness, but somehow through his light, was abl to hold off Ansem SOD somehow while sora fought him in KH1

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
when MX took over terra's body, it was basically the same as when Ansem SOD took over riku.

terras heart and soul were expelled from his body, and needing a vessel, went inside his armor.

Ummm, only his heart was expelled. Not the soul. That stayed in his body and helped make Xemnas.

Kleith

Terra is still in the body since Braig, think he's MX, says "Impossible ! Terra ?!" when he realizes he's not MX anymore.

And actually, there is an obvious difference in the face of Evil Terranort and regular Terranort.

Evil Terranort is seen :

- Right after Xehanort takes Terra's body.
- When he shows up in Radient Garden, saying his name his xehanort. (Braig smiles at that, note that he has Terra's haircut and cloth, so Braig can't miss that)

Regular Terranort :

Brown Eyes, longer hair (so it takes place much later than when he showed up in RG), face much more "smooth" and calm, really looks like Terra. Braig calls him "Masta" (master Xehanort) and is friendlike with him, and then, he stops after noticing his look, says "No way... Terra ?!"

Z

Zulkir

Terra is still in the body since Braig, think he's MX, says "Impossible ! Terra ?!" when he realizes he's not MX anymore.

And actually, there is an obvious difference in the face of Evil Terranort and regular Terranort.

Evil Terranort is seen :

- Right after Xehanort takes Terra's body.
- When he shows up in Radient Garden, saying his name his xehanort. (Braig smiles at that, note that he has Terra's haircut and cloth, so Braig can't miss that)

Regular Terranort :

Brown Eyes, longer hair (so it takes place much later than when he showed up in RG), face much more "smooth" and calm, really looks like Terra. Braig calls him "Masta" (master Xehanort) and is friendlike with him, and then, he stops after noticing his look, says "No way... Terra ?!"

I'm highly inclined to believe that terra's heart is in the armor, the armor itself says "Aqua..ven...One day..I'll end this".

If terra's heart is in the body...then the Xemnas that we fought wasn't a nobody at all, it was actually a whole Terra.

I HIGHLY doubt the "guardian" is terra, the guardian is just a summonable heartless that obey's ansem SOD, like Marluxia's "spectre" and Xemnas's "Dragoon"

codemaster

Awards
I'm highly inclined to believe that terra's heart is in the armor, the armor itself says "Aqua..ven...One day..I'll end this".

If terra's heart is in the body...then the Xemnas that we fought wasn't a nobody at all, it was actually a whole Terra.

I HIGHLY doubt the "guardian" is terra, the guardian is just a summonable heartless that obey's ansem SOD, like Marluxia's "spectre" and Xemnas's "Dragoon"

So terra's heart is in LS? I thought that LS was just Terra's soul in it. In Terranort, the two hearts could have been communicating in the body because it is possible for two hearts to be in one body (i.e. sora and kairi)

djam2410

Ummm, only his heart was expelled. Not the soul. That stayed in his body and helped make Xemnas.

no thats not true;

if xemnas was terra, then his hair would be brown, and not silver;

xemnas is terra's shell and MX's soul .

the LS is terra's soul and heart, minus a shell;

Kleith

Absolutely not ! Terra's body contains Eraqus Terra and MX' s hearts.

The LS is the good that has been expelled from Terra, since Terra inside the body sounds really evil. He didn't lose his heart at all.

djam2410

Absolutely not ! Terra's body contains Eraqus Terra and MX' s hearts.

The LS is the good that has been expelled from Terra, since Terra inside the body sounds really evil. He didn't lose his heart at all.

i bet if we didnt see the secret ending, you wouldnt have said that lol.

you should have looked at the time of my post and considered i didnt see the secret ending.

EDIT: see the subbed secret ending.

codemaster

Awards
So that would be 3 hearts...And the conversation between MX and Terra only happened between the hearts, thus showing that Terra's heart is still in his body.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Terranort has MX's heart.
LS has Terra's heart.

Now the confusing part is in the secret ending. Terra and MX were going to fight for control of Xehanort after they were consumed by the white blast. Presumably, something happened since Xehanort had no memories, and Braig didn't know whether Xehanort was MX or Terra.

However, Terra also gained Eraqus' heart.

So, if anything, Terra's heart and MX's heart perhaps became one/connected somehow like Ven and Sora, thus Xehanort having his own heart. If Ansem SoD/Xemnas were from MX, they would look like MX. If they were from Terra, they would look like Terra. But they look like Xehanort, so...

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
no thats not true;

if xemnas was terra, then his hair would be brown, and not silver;

xemnas is terra's shell and MX's soul .

the LS is terra's soul and heart, minus a shell;

That would mean that the body dies and there is no body to become Xemnas stupid.
Body - Soul = Dead
This has been confirmed since 03.

Kleith

It's confirmed Terra is in the body (and most likely take over by the end).

Mx said Terra's heart was too weak to win against him, because it was stained by darkness. Maybe Terra willingly got rid of his heart (sending it into his armor) while he used Eraqus' (made of light) in order to stay within his body at the same time.

Two hearts, two chances.

codemaster

Awards
Sol is probably right about the whole thing where MX and terra's heart combined, but what happened to Eraqus's heart?

miiworld2

Awards
It's confirmed Terra is in the body (and most likely take over by the end).

Mx said Terra's heart was too weak to win against him, because it was stained by darkness. Maybe Terra willingly got rid of his heart (sending it into his armor) while he used Eraqus' (made of light) in order to stay within his body at the same time.

Two hearts, two chances.

Hein...?

So what did he do to Eraqus' heart since he became Xehanort and then split to Ansem SOD and Xemnas? Where is the real Terra? If the real Terra is in the LS, then he's the one wanting vengeance on MX since Final Mix +. Then so what? Is the LS good or evil?

I'm sorry but y'all confusing me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back