• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Preview of TWEWY The Animation to air September 19th on MBS/TBS in Japan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

The official The World Ends With You - The Animation Twitter account has announced that TWEWY The Animation will broadcast during the Super Animeism late-night programming block on MBS/TBS across 28 stations in Japan.

To commemorate the news, TWEWY The Animation will have a 7-day campaign on Twitter to commemorate the preview of the first episode set to air on September 19th at 1:25am Japan Time.

More news will release on September 19th after the preview airs.

Goldpanner has translated the information from the TWEWY -The Animation website.

Notice regarding show info release & celebration campaign

The broadcast channel has been announced, and a preview clip from episode one of the series is going to play during the "Super Animeism" block. To celebrate, the official Twitter is planning to hold a 7-day-only campaign. Check out the broadcast as well as the official Twitter and join the campaign.
▼Clip Release Details
September 19 2020 (Sat) 1:25am ~ MBS/TBS Kei Zenkoku 28 koku Net “Super Animeism" block
▼Campaign details
September 19 2020 (Sat) Very Early Morning Goes live after episode airs On Official Twitter(@TWEWY_PR)for approx. 7 days (TBA) Details will be released on the official site on the 18th

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts Dark Road, Kingdom Hearts III, Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory, and all things Kingdom Hearts and The World Ends With You!

Last edited by a moderator:

LBJENmariposa

I legit FORGOT Hype-Chan existed.
Also, maybe we'll dive into the DDD plotline? What was Joshua talking about when he was trying to "piece together" Neku and his friends?

Blackrazor187

Awards
Website
www.rogueotakugamer.com
I legit FORGOT Hype-Chan existed.
Also, maybe we'll dive into the DDD plotline? What was Joshua talking about when he was trying to "piece together" Neku and his friends?

I think that Mr.Mew Hype Chan was carrying could be an assist for the next game. I really wanna see clothing style changes like punk goth,otaku,stylish sleek and sexy and casual to be actually shown and not just cosmetic effects and bonuses based on the area you are in.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Man, Saturday can't come soon enough. I'm hoping they announce the official date. Lots of other sites say 2021. Pleaseeee be January. January is starting to look like a great month for anime.

Back