• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

7/9 Union χ JP Update: 7-star medal draw, Raid EV, Rankings, KHII Cloud & Tifa avatars

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Falling Price Tier4 ★7 Draw is held from 6/1~6/8! Each pull guarantees 1 Tier4 ★7 medal with a skill attached (possible to get T3 ★7 medals as well), along with 10 VIP coins and 3 Magic Mirrors.  

Attached skills include:

ATK XL III 100% Ability2 & ATK XL III 100%
Guard Up L 100% Lux & ATK XL II 100%
Guard Up XL II Lux & ATK XL 100%
Ability0 & ATK XL II 100%  Triple Threat EX II

The more you draw, the less jewels it will cost:

1st Draw 2700 Jewels
2nd Draw 2200 Jewels
3rd Draw 2100 Jewels
4th Draw 2000 Jewels
5th Draw~ 1900 Jewels

Raid Boss Event featuring the Adventurer is held from 7/9~7/15! Defeat it to earn coins and redeem the Minnie Sun Visor pet part.

Defeat 3 eggs to guarantee the appearance of the Adventurer. Defeat it within 3 hours to raise its level by 1.

Bonus Time is held from 12:00~12:59 and 22:00~22:59 JST, during which 2 eggs will guarantee the boss, its level increases by 5, Lux doubles, AP cost is halved

Party Ranking Rewards for 7/9~7/15 offers the Mickey Sun Visor accessory (grants Rare Enemy Luck+4) for the Top 500 parties! 

1~10 Jewel x 500
M_Mickey Sun Visor x 1
L_Mickey Sun Visor x 1
Mickey & Broom Servants★6 x 1
11~50 Jewel x 400
M_Mickey Sun Visor x 1
L_Mickey Sun Visor x 1

Mickey & Broom Servants★6 x 1
51~100 Jewel x 300
M_Mickey Sun Visor x 1
L_Mickey Sun Visor x 1

Broom Servant★5 x 3
101~200 Jewel x 200
M_Mickey Sun Visor x 1
L_Mickey Sun Visor x 1

Broom Servant★5 x 3
201~300 Jewel x 100
M_Mickey Sun Visor x 1
L_Mickey Sun Visor x 1

Broom Servant★5 x 3
301~500 Jewel x 50
M_Mickey Sun Visor x 1
L_Mickey Sun Visor x 1

Broom Servant★5 x 1
501~2,000 Jewel x 50
Broom Servant★5 x 1
2,001~10,000 Broom Servant★5 x 1

And for the Individual Lux Rankings:

1~5 Magic Mirror★6 x 5
Sword Stone x 5
Cid10★6x 1
Title「36thTOP5」x 1
6~50 Magic Mirror★6 x 4
Sword Stone x 5
Cid5★6x 1
Title「36thTOP100」x 1
51~100 Magic Mirror★6 x 3
Sword Stone x 5
Cid5★6x 1
Title「36thTOP100」x 1
101~1,000 Magic Mirror★6 x 2
Sword Stone x 5
Cid★6 x 4
1,001~10,000 Magic Mirror ★6 x 1
Sword Stone x 4
Cid★6 x 4
10,001~20,000 Avatar Coin x 15
Sword Stone x 3
Cid★6 x 3
20,001~100,000 Avatar Coin x 15
Sword Stone x 1
Cid★6 x 2

KHII Cloud and Tifa avatar boards are available from 7/9~7/23 for 2500 jewels each! These boards introduce a new skill: ATK XL IV 100%.

KHII Cloud costume

Scrooge6
(Guard Up XL II) x 1

Scrooge6
(Lux & ATK XL III 100%) x 1

Scrooge6
(ATK XL IV 100%) x 1

Magic Mirror★6 x 5

Mickey & Broom Servants★6 x 1

Broom Servant★5 x 1

Wing Gem x 1

Huey & Dewey & Louie★6 x 3

Cid5★6 x 1

KHII Cloud costume x 1

KHII Cloud costume gloves x 1

KHII Cloud costume Fusion Swords x 1

KHII Cloud Style x 1

KHII Tifa costume

Scrooge6
(Guard Up XL II) x 1

Scrooge6
(Lux & ATK XL III 100%) x 1

Scrooge6
(ATK XL IV 100%) x 1

Magic Mirror★6 x 5

Mickey & Broom Servants★6 x 1

Broom Servant★5 x 1

Wing Gem x 1

Huey & Dewey & Louie★6 x 3

Cid5★6 x 1

KHII Tifa costume x 1

KHII Tifa costume earring x 1

KHII Tifa costume gloves x 1

KHII Tifa Style x 1

Category Avatar Part Name Luck Type Effect Value
Back KHII Cloud costume Fusion Swords Skill Luck +8
Face2 KHII Tifa costume earring

Premium Quest: Broom Servant x7, 3 Type of Magic Stone x2 held from 7/9~7/15!

Guilted ★6 medal draw is available from 7/10~7/13! There are 5 draws, each one with a different jewel cost, number of medals, guarantee and bonuses.

Draw Medals + Cost Guarantee Bonus
Tier7 Draw 10 medals / 3000 jewels 1 Tier7 ★6 EX/Premium 5 Magic Mirror + 10 VIP coin
Tier6 Draw 7 medals / 2100 jewels 1 Tier6 ★6 EX/Premium 3 Magic Mirror + 7 VIP coin
Tier5 Draw 5 medals / 1500 jewels 1 Tier5 ★6 EX/Premium 2 Magic Mirror + 5 VIP coin
Tier4 Draw 4 medals / 1200 jewels 1 Tier4 ★6 Pr/Premium 1 Magic Mirror + 4 VIP coin
Tier3 Draw 3 medals / 900 jewels 1 Tier3 ★6 Premium 3 VIP coin

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
Re: 7/9 Union ? JP Update: 7-star medal draw, Raid EV, Rankings, KHII Cloud & Tifa avatars

OMG, I would love the Tifa hair and outfit. And I played male, would so love the Cloud KHII outfit as well. My fervent hope is that these avatar boards will make it to NA/Global!

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Re: 7/9 Union ? JP Update: 7-star medal draw, Raid EV, Rankings, KHII Cloud & Tifa avatars

That 7* Skill Draw is kinda nice. More skills are always handy, though I will have to skip it if it comes to Global.

Mainly because holy cows those Avatar Boards. I will be grabbing the Cloud one, there is no disputing that. Since we got ABVII on our end I can see these boards coming over with the same skills, though I do hope they just straight copypasta it so that we can start getting FMBs in the Boards like JP does. ABVIIMax and ABVIMax&Lux+ sound really nice, and more DBV isn't bad either since DB stacking can help in PVP.

Speaking of Lux+, how is the Raid Event boss this time? Specifically how much HP does it have and how much Lux does it give? Hoping it's not as bad as the Crab, but bracing for the worst.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

I don't even want to make a comment on that Raid Boss. The 3 hours already sounds like the Global Fest raid boss, which was a bear to bring down. I'm very disappointed this is the new raid boss meta now...

CutiePique

Awards

That 7* Skill Draw is kinda nice. More skills are always handy, though I will have to skip it if it comes to Global.

Mainly because holy cows those Avatar Boards. I will be grabbing the Cloud one, there is no disputing that. Since we got ABVII on our end I can see these boards coming over with the same skills, though I do hope they just straight copypasta it so that we can start getting FMBs in the Boards like JP does. ABVIIMax and ABVIMax&Lux+ sound really nice, and more DBV isn't bad either since DB stacking can help in PVP.

Speaking of Lux+, how is the Raid Event boss this time? Specifically how much HP does it have and how much Lux does it give? Hoping it's not as bad as the Crab, but bracing for the worst.

It actually starts SUUUPER small and grows at different rates depending on the level. For example, level 1 was 1,010,102 and level 2 was 2,020,203 (difference of 1,010,101). Compare that to higher up (cuz I wasn't paying attention to all of them orz), a level 35 is 108,080,808 and a level 36 is 123,636,364 (difference of 15,555,556). Should be a pretty big range here.
...Which I think is a good idea if they could give us the opportunity to choose our raid boss level (from the levels we've already beaten), as everyone could find a good level for them to stay at and farm without getting discouraged (something Ux sorely needs), while still having a massive level 99 for those that could handle it.

And if I may borrow this quote of yours from the recent global update thread:
I've seen the assumption around various forums that the reason behind stat inflations isn't just to drive sales of the new powercreep shiny, but to provide the upper echelons with challenges they can't outright curbstomp in a single battle.
I'm pretty much at "upper echelon" deck in JP now and was still able to curbstomp JP's weekend boss in a single battle, albeit in three? four turns. And I appreciate that, because having a two second battle against a level 99 is painful for a whole raid week. orz At the same time, my global account hasn't pulled KEX+ and I'm definitely feeling the struggle without her (even with 7*s). And even before then, my global deck lagged behind because I didn't pull KEX for ages and eventually had to rely on reverse setups with a mercied XEX. Those were some dark times. For awhile I was thinking "why don't they use the system we've got and have a normal and rare/omega version of the lux week bosses for people to choose between", but would be the equivalent of making the majority of players sit at the kiddy table...

The long and the short of it: shit needs to be gotten together when it comes to raid bosses and difficulty scaling. Something about this boss's leveling has given me hope that that's still possible.

[contemplates for awhile] ...Yeah, okay, I guess I'll post this.

Last edited:

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

It actually starts SUUUPER small and grows at different rates depending on the level. For example, level 1 was 1,010,102 and level 2 was 2,020,203 (difference of 1,010,101). Compare that to higher up (cuz I wasn't paying attention to all of them orz), a level 35 is 108,080,808 and a level 36 is 123,636,364 (difference of 15,555,556). Should be a pretty big range here.
...Which I think is a good idea if they could give us the opportunity to choose our raid boss level (from the levels we've already beaten), as everyone could find a good level for them to stay at and farm without getting discouraged (something Ux sorely needs), while still having a massive level 99 for those that could handle it.

And if I may borrow this quote of yours from the recent global update thread:
I'm pretty much at "upper echelon" deck in JP now and was still able to curbstomp JP's weekend boss in a single battle, albeit in three? four turns. And I appreciate that, because having a two second battle against a level 99 is painful for a whole raid week. orz At the same time, my global account hasn't pulled KEX+ and I'm definitely feeling the struggle without her (even with 7*s). And even before then, my global deck lagged behind because I didn't pull KEX for ages and eventually had to rely on reverse setups with a mercied XEX. Those were some dark times. For awhile I was thinking "why don't they use the system we've got and have a normal and rare/omega version of the lux week bosses for people to choose between", but would be the equivalent of making the majority of players sit at the kiddy table...

The long and the short of it: shit needs to be gotten together when it comes to raid bosses and difficulty scaling. Something about this boss's leveling has given me hope that that's still possible.

[contemplates for awhile] ...Yeah, okay, I guess I'll post this.

Thank you very much for the insight. Glad to hear that HP-wise it doesn't seem to be as crazy as recent Raid Bosses, and it's really nice to hear the experience of someone who has played both versions and been in disparate realms of power between them, it's very enlightening.

TBH my issue isn't with the HP itself, but that in comparison to past Raid Bosses before the stat inflation the Lux gained does not match the effort put in. To bring up the Trident Tail from last month, it wouldn't be unusual to gain 40-50mil+ Lux from it with just a few Lux+ skills, and even more if you got the Lux++ skills up for grabs on the Avatar Boards. And it had around 150million HP IIRC, or around 450 HP bars when fighting it. Meanwhile the Jewel Princess and recently in Global the Omega Crab gave out approximately the same amount of Lux, but had way much more HP, reaching into the Billions. The reward was disproportionate to the effort that needed to be put in. And since the Crab has even more HP than the Jewel Princess, it made matters worse. I wouldn't mind the higher HP so much if the reward gained from fighting it, the Lux we need to level up, was better proportioned to the amount of HP we need to take down. A foe with higher stats should give out a better reward, it's just natural game progression and recent Raid Bosses have gone against that. I think that's the primary problem, and one that I do hope SE and SENA can address in the future. From what you've told me the Adventurer Raid Event is a return to form, and that does show a good sign. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back