• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

5/25 Union χ JP Updates: High Score Challenge

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

High Score Challenge is held from 5/25~5/31! Rank as high as you can to get Shan Yu or his trait medal!

Shan Yu is capable of 150~230% Guilt, and the top 100 players will receive this medal with ATK/DEF+1000 status bonus.

Shan Yu [All Targets | 2 SP cost] For 1 turn Increases Reverse Attack by 2 and Magic Attack by 4, decreases enemy Reverse Defense by 2 and Defense by 1. Inflicts 3 hits that deal more damage when set later in the deck.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Re: 5/25 Union ? JP Updates: High Score Challenge

I've heard and seen proof that this HSC is giving out Moon Gems as a reward for Ranking. Really hope the same happens here when we eventually get this one. Shan Yu has a pretty nice multiplier and would be really nice for my Diamond Dust set, so I would have no problems going for score medals to snag both him and those Moon Gems. Just hope the big score medal is also something I want, and that it has a mercy pull.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back