• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

2/12 Union χ JP Update: 1 Day EX Draw, Premium Quests, Raid Event, Ranking Rewards

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

EX Fixed Special Draw is held for 2/12 only! Players are limited to 1 pull, which guarantees one of the following EX medals, along with 10 VIP coins:

Cloud KHII Ver [EX] [All targets | 2 SP cost] Increases Power Attack by 3 and decreases Enemy Power Defense by 3 for 1 turn, inflicting 11 attacks that deal more damage the more HP you have
Axel Art Ver [EX] [All targets | 2 SP cost] Increase Speed Attack by 3 and decrease enemy Speed Defense by 3 for 1 turn, and inflicts more damage the more HP you have
Sora Art Ver [EX] [All targets | 2 SP cost] Increases Magic Attack by 3 for 1 turn, decreases enemy Magic Defense by 3 for 1 turn, inflicts 3 attacks that deal more damage the more HP you have
Xion HD Ver [EX] [All targets | 3 SP cost] For 1 turn: increases Attack by 1 and Magic Attack by 5, decreases enemy Defense by 1 and Magic Defense by 3, inflicts 3 hits that deal more damage the more HP you have
Riku Art Ver [EX] [All Targets | 1 SP cost] For 1 turn: Decreases enemy Defense and Power Defense by 4. Inflicts 5 hits that deal more damage with more HP
Ava HD Ver [EX] [All Targets | 1 SP cost] For 2 turns: Increases PSM Defense by 2, decreases enemy Defense by 2 and PSM Defense by 7. Inflicts 1 hit that deals more damage against standalone enemies, doesn't decrease counters

Premium Quest from 2/12~2/18 offers The King KHIII Ver [EX] x3 and Mickey & Broom Servants x3! 

The King KHIII Ver [EX] [All Targets | 3 SP cost] For 1 turn: Increases Upright Attack by 1, Reverse Attack by 1, Power Attack by 7 and decreases enemy Power Defense by 3. Inflicts 2 hits that deals more damage with more HP

Premium Quest: Broom Servants x7, 3 Types of Magic Stone x2 is available from 2/12~2/18.

Magic Stone boards are available from 2/12~2/16 for 3000 jewels each!

10 Sword Stone Scrooge★6
(ATK XL III 100%) x 1
Scrooge★6
(Lux & AbiPrize & ATK XL II) x 1
Scrooge★6
(Guard Up L 100%) x 1
Magic Mirror x 5 Mickey & Broom Servants x 2

10 Wing Stone Scrooge★6
(ATK XL III 100%) x 1
Scrooge★6
Scrooge★6
(Guard Up L 100%) x 1

10 Mystic Stone

Scrooge★6
(ATK XL III 100%) x 1
Scrooge★6
Scrooge★6
(Guard Up L 100%) x 1

Raid Boss Event featuring Gear Golem is held from 2/12~2/18! Defeat it to earn coins and redeem rewards like the Mug Cup Cap, which grants Rare Enemy Luck+2.

Defeat 3 eggs to guarantee the Gear Golem. Players have 3 hours to take it down, which will raise its level by 1.

Bonus Time is held from 12:00~12:59 and 22:00~22:59 JST, during which 2 eggs guarantee the Golem, defeating it raises its level by 5, Lux doubles, and AP cost is halved.

Party Ranking Reward for 2/12~2/18 offers the Rose Basket pet part!

1~10 Jewel x 500
Rose Basket x 1
Mickey & Broom Servants★6 x 1
11~50 Jewel x 400
Rose Basket x 1
Mickey & Broom Servants★6 x 1
51~100 Jewel x 300
Rose Basket x 1
Broom Servant★5 x 3
101~200 Jewel x 200
Lion Dance x 1
Broom Servant★5 x 3
201~300 Jewel x 100
Rose Basket x 1
Broom Servant★5 x 3
301~500 Jewel x 50
Rose Basket x 1
Broom Servant★5 x 1
501~2,000 Jewel x 50
Broom Servant★5 x 1
2,001~10,000 Broom Servant★5 x 1

And for the Individual Lux Rankings:

1~5 Magic Mirror★6 x 5
Wing Stone x 5
Cid10★6x 1
Title「31th TOP5」x 1
6~50 Magic Mirror★6 x 4
Wing Stone x 5
Cid5★6x 1
Title「31th TOP100」x 1
51~100 Magic Mirror★6 x 3
Wing Stone x 5
Cid5★6x 1
Title「31th TOP100」x 1
101~1,000 Magic Mirror★6 x 2
Wing Stone x 5
Cid★6 x 4
1,001~10,000 Magic Mirror ★6 x 1
Wing Stone x 4
Cid★6 x 4
10,001~20,000 Avatar Coin x 15
Wing Stone x 3
Cid★6 x 3
20,001~100,000 Avatar Coin x 15
Wing Stone x 1
Cid★6 x 2

Union Cross is updated for 2/12~2/23! Clear quests to earn coins and redeem rewards like Heart Sunglasses (Drop Luck+6) and Pinocchio Boosts to buff Magic medals until 2/28!

There are 5 sets of Cross Boards available this time:

(1) Magic Mirror set 1
=> Magic Mirror set 2
(2) Broom Servant set 1
=> Broom Servant set 2
(3) M_Heart Sunglasses
(4) L_Heart Sunglasses
(5) Pinocchio Boost

Challenge Boss Time is held from 19:00~19:29 and 23:00~23:29 JST, during which players will receive more Cross Coins.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Re: 2/12 Union ? JP Update: 1 Day EX Draw, Premium Quests, Raid Event, Ranking Rewards

Wow. Just...wow. Everyone in JP gets an EX Medal. Guaranteed EX Medal, one out of 6. It's random which one you get, but still! That's amazing! Holy cows! SENA would never be this generous on the Global side (granted, we did actually get the free KHIII Mickey EX so there's a...really really really small chance). That is a really cool draw.

Hmm...not sure how to feel about that VIP. It skirts the line between sidegrade and straight downgrade. Sidegrade because 3 FMBs to use anywhere you want, downgrade due to less Trait Rolls on Mickey himself. I think it would be more of a sidegrade or even slight upgrade over here given FMBs are scarce in general, but in the Land of the Plentiful FMB it seems...somewhat underwhelming.

So, Magic Boosters in UC next week. Got it. Pretty glad, since I enjoy using my Diamond Dust so much. The new Avatar Parts are funny. Now you can be a literal cup of joe. If your name is Joe. Hehe....what? I'm allowed to make fun of myself. The Heart Glasses are kooky too. We now have Nostalgia glasses in-game. Rose tinted and all. :D

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Re: 2/12 Union ? JP Update: 1 Day EX Draw, Premium Quests, Raid Event, Ranking Rewards

These EX medals aren't good anymore. They're advertised as game changers when they really aren't anymore. But oh well, that makes the banner skippable which is nice, too!

CutiePique

Awards

D: I was gonna say "ooh, broom/gems premium quest! didn't see it when I looked before!" ...but I'm still not seeing it? D: I even closed and reopened my game to see if it was something that was just being funny, but it didn't show up then either? Is this a just-me thing or an everybody thing?

[...]
Hmm...not sure how to feel about that VIP. It skirts the line between sidegrade and straight downgrade. Sidegrade because 3 FMBs to use anywhere you want, downgrade due to less Trait Rolls on Mickey himself. I think it would be more of a sidegrade or even slight upgrade over here given FMBs are scarce in general, but in the Land of the Plentiful FMB it seems...somewhat underwhelming.

[...]
As I recall, JP's "delivery method" for additional KH3 Soras was "pull for him like any other EX, mofos!", so I can appreciate that they went this route for Mickey. Plus it's just the one week for three traits... If they'd thrown in 1400 jewels like they do with the standard vip medal quests, I'd be fine with looking the other way on the "only three trait rolls" thing.
tldr: also not sure how to feel, but leaning more towards "okay with it"

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

D: I was gonna say "ooh, broom/gems premium quest! didn't see it when I looked before!" ...but I'm still not seeing it? D: I even closed and reopened my game to see if it was something that was just being funny, but it didn't show up then either? Is this a just-me thing or an everybody thing?

Everybody. The quest just isn’t available for some reason.

DefiantHeart

Awards

Wow. Just...wow. Everyone in JP gets an EX Medal. Guaranteed EX Medal, one out of 6. It's random which one you get, but still! That's amazing! Holy cows! SENA would never be this generous on the Global side (granted, we did actually get the free KHIII Mickey EX so there's a...really really really small chance). That is a really cool draw.

So, Magic Boosters in UC next week. Got it. Pretty glad, since I enjoy using my Diamond Dust so much. The new Avatar Parts are funny. Now you can be a literal cup of joe. If your name is Joe. Hehe....what? I'm allowed to make fun of myself. The Heart Glasses are kooky too. We now have Nostalgia glasses in-game. Rose tinted and all. :D

Yeah, very nice banner, hoping we'll get something like that in global too. I really really hope we get those heart glasses in global tomorrow too!! Really really need those to complete my costume. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back