• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora and Riku join Disney Tsum Tsum JP!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Starting on April 14th, KINGDOM HEARTS Union X[Cross] and Disney Tsum Tsum will be hosting collaboration events to celebrate the KINGDOM HEARTS 15th anniversary.

For KINGDOM HEARTS Union X, players have the opportunity to draw for 4 Tsum Tsum medals, featuring Sora & Riku, Pooh & Friends, Mickey & Minnie and Mickey & Friends. A new multiplayer event introduces Tsum-themed Heartless, which players can defeat to obtain coins and redeem for exclusive acessories. 

In Disney Tsum Tsum, Sora and Riku will be available via the Premium Box until 4/30, which can be purchased for 30,000 coins. However, the contents of the Premium Box are completely random, making it quite a risk as a large number of others Tsums are available through it. Increased chances of getting Sora and Riku are in effect until 10:59 JST on 4/18.

Sora's skill automatically clears Tsums and their surroundings for a short time. When activated, he'll whip out the Kingdom Key and say "[COLOR=#555555][FONT="]繋がる心が俺の力だ![/FONT][/COLOR]" (My friends are my power!)
Riku's skill clears surrounding Tsums from a set number of taps. When activated, he'll whip out the Soul Eater and say "[COLOR=#555555][FONT="]闇を恐れる事はないんだ![/FONT][/COLOR]" (I'm not afraid of the darkness!)

Kingdom Hearts itself will even appear in the background.

Update: Check out Sora and Riku in action in this short trailer! (via @yura_amaumi) 

Last edited:

Sonicfan2525

Awards
This update coming to the US version of the game might convince me to redownload it. The game is a fun and really addicting distraction that's for sure! I think it's safe to that that Sora and Riku, along with the Hercules and shiny Sorcerer Mickey tsums, are going to be the D23 exclusive items. Better start saving your money just to be safe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back