• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yuu Watase

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
Yuu Watase is my favourite Manga-Ka. I've read Fushigi Yugi, Ayashi No Ceres, and Alice 19th. I love her drawing style, and wonderful shoujo's<3

dagger

She's one of my favorite Manga-Ka too. I absulutely love her drawing style, unfortunately I only read Ayashi No Ceres and Fushigi Yugi so far. Both very awesome mangas.

K

Keyblade Mistress

same ere! ^.^ I've been reading Imadoki! Nowadays, sumtimes Fushigi Yugi, and Alice 19th I haven't read Ayashi no Ceres yet though '.';;

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
My sister is a Yuu Watase fan. She completed the Alice seires and is currently reading Imadoki! (don't ask aboot the exclamation mark) I only have one thing to say. "Ive always had a feeling you were no mortal but I never imagined you were a cat." Nicolas D. Wolfwood. (Wait, this should be in a Trigun thread.)

S

SweetPrincessKai

I've read Imadoki! too and I agree, she's really great! ^^ I love the way she draws uniforms, it makes me wish I had one just like it.

FFX_Yunie_x_Tidus

Website
xanga.com
I wanna read Imadoki. I read a preview of it and so far it was really good.
I finished reading Alice 19th. It's like Fushigi Yuugi. o_O
I watched the all of the anime eppies of Fushigi Yuugi and Ayashi No Ceres.
OHH... I WANNA READ IMADOKI SO BADLY!! X3 X3 X3

FFX_Yunie_x_Tidus

Website
xanga.com
i'm only doing this from memory..
well there is this new girl named Tanpopo came to Tokyo from Hokkaido. Tanpopo means dandelion. In a school holidy, she went to her new highschool with her fox. They met a guy planting a dandelion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back