• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wouldn't it be too hard?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeybladeMaster503

I'm the real Keyblade Master! All of you are fakes
I just thought of this, you know how in the trailer the person playing is doing like a 10 move combo with thunder and like fusion and another 5 move combo? Wouldn't that be like super duper hard? Or is the game capitbal of doing this easily? what do you think

InfectionHatred

Well, considering that the battling system has supposedly been upgraded, there is no doubt that the physics have changed. In that same trailer, you can also see how while Sora is attacking, he doesn't decline. My guess is that your character only declines while he is idle, meaning that much bigger combos are possible. I bet that not only will it be easy to strike your enemies with a spell after you've killed half of them, but it will probably be possible to attack even after you've cast the spell.

Seems like SE has been focusing more on air-attacks. ;D

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
As long as you don't have to push buttons at the same time or push buttons in a certain order to get a move off like a fighting game too much, it's not going to be hard for me at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back