• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds and Summons

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartlessOfDoom

When do you guys think they'll confirm more worlds ( new or old )? Or do you think they'll not reveal any more but will wait until the game comes out? Oh, and has any info been released about summons? :confused:

"Ryan"

i think they already gave toomuch as much as i want to see more worlds then the info thts been released, im willing and would rather wait for the game.........as for the summons im not rele tht excited but i do jope they r gonnabe cooler

HeartlessOfDoom

I thought Nomura said summoning would be different in KH2. Did he later say there would be no summoning or what?

Dr. Stoopid

Well if there is summoning then all that matters to me is if you are able to skip the long a$$ entrance of the creatures, like how in FFX you have the option to shorten Yuna's summoning sequence and just get the monster out right away instead of waiting all day.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Dr. Stoopid said:
Well if there is summoning then all that matters to me is if you are able to skip the long a$$ entrance of the creatures, like how in FFX you have the option to shorten Yuna's summoning sequence and just get the monster out right away instead of waiting all day.
Already happened in KH1, so it will happen in KH2 as well of course. First time you summon, whole sequence, after that not the whole sequence... ;)

Summons will be in KH2, but differently...

I dont think there are many new worlds we'll see really...

helios

Bronze Member
I could care less as long as there is some world from FF thats new.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
HeartlessOfDoom said:
When do you guys think they'll confirm more worlds ( new or old )? Or do you think they'll not reveal any more but will wait until the game comes out? Oh, and has any info been released about summons? :confused:

there probably will be more worlds but i hope they dont tell us them, i want some of the game to be a surprise

moogles

There had better be more than one more world yet to be announced. The game is supposed to be roughly 2.5 times larger than the first KH. Based on what we know already the number of worlds in KH and KH2 are close. Maybe the worlds will take more time to beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back