• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what would u say if sora had the kh2 clothes in kh

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

would u react like

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

skilled keyblada

what would ur opinion be if soras kh2 clothes were the kh clothes and they put the kh clothes in kh2 just pretend u never knew about the kh clothes. please uz my poll option and write ur way of expressing it.

skilled keyblada

crowmaster said:
it would be the freakin same thing!!!
no what i mean is u probably think cool the new clothes are mad. if they brang kh out and had the kh2 clothes on him and u had no idea about kh2 then they showed previews of kh2 with sora in the old clothes which would be the new clothes in this situation what would u say. since i cant explain stuff for someones life ill be speccific if you still dont get me what do u prefer kh2 or kh1 clothes

BHK Owns

his kh1 clothes were designed after mickey so sora would fit in with donald and goofy..(yellow shoes..red pants..black/whiteish sweatshirt thingy ) but i guess if we never saw that outfit..the black one would be weird....lol tell me if im crazy but don't sora's eyebrows stick out more in the black outfit..

Midnightdragon

I think it'd be weird for him to be wearing dark clothes and then all of a sudden light clothes. Idk. I just think it'd be strange.

DualWeilder-Sora

skilled keyblada said:
what would ur opinion be if soras kh2 clothes were the kh clothes and they put the kh clothes in kh2 just pretend u never knew about the kh clothes. please uz my poll option and write ur way of expressing it.

Well it would be to original and kinda suck

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Um, I like his new clothes better but his old one would've been better if he had black shoes and a black hoodie. Frankly I still don't really see the big deal about these clothes anyway. I mean, their just clothes.

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
I don't really give a damn about his clothes being new or not, but I would say" Damn...how gay is that??"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back