• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What New Feature Would You Like To See In KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHfreakfan

I personally think that the reintergtation of the beloved magic system from KH would be a great refresher after the dissapointing one in KH2 and even though this is unlikely because KH3 will most likely be set in the past i think Riku as a playable character would be a great new feature

stratusX

oh boy, lets see
several playable characters
bigger, better worlds
if reaction commands make a comeback, i would love it if they were more timing based
more FF characters
if the next kh game is in the past, they should use ff characters from the old games not just nomuras
or they could just put in vincent;)

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I want the magic/MP system to be more like FFXII. That way if I want to I could play the whole game using only magic.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
I personally think that the reintergtation of the beloved magic system from KH would be a great refresher after the dissapointing one in KH2 and even though this is unlikely because KH3 will most likely be set in the past i think Riku as a playable character would be a great new feature

Thank you! The magic system in KHII was useless, useless I tell ya! (except for Cure >.<)

Synchro

Website
kaitou-art.50webs.com
Well, not much of a list, but here we go.

Longer, more intricate worlds OR more worlds (I prefer the first option. I like battling through extensive dungeons...)
Worlds that actually INTEGRATE into the storyline
KH1's magic system
A better map of the universe. ¬.¬ I should sit down one day and map out KH1 and KH2...and compare them.

Enigmacy

[Following my Path]
Website
s4.invisionfree.com
I would love Kingdom Hearts to go God of War in Reaction Commands. Push more buttons, use the 'Reactions' in unique and inventive ways, and actually make it hard.

Sir Lucious 23

dual-wielding when i feel like it, better magic, and a party of sora, riku, and mickey (idc how unlikely it is or that they probably aren't the main characters, i want it dammit!)

The_Watcher

I'd like it if they incorperate a 'grab' function, for examples sake sets say press L2 to grab an enemy.

-Enter battle
-Press L2
-Sora grabs an enemy by the throat
Break into two possiblities (could be more, but I'm lazy)
-Select Attack -Move the left analog stick
-Sora slice the grabed emeny with keyblade -Sora throws enemy in desired direction

That would be cool (IMO). Also in order to make enemies harder they can grab Sora!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back