• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What medal to evolve to 6*?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaezie

Hello!

I was wondering what power medal to evolve to 6*.
-KH II Black Coat Riku
-KH Cloud
-Valor Form Sora
Also, I have a KH Riku 4*. Should I level it up/evolve and replace a Goofy Ver. A 5* medal? According to the Medal Tier List, it's better.

What speed medal should I evolve to 6*?
-Limit Form Sora
-KH II Riku
-KH Sora Ver. B

Thanks for your help! :D

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
I've heard people say that KH Cloud is one of the best medals currently available in the NA version.

And I've heard KHII Riku is the best Speed medal so far.

FFxStrife

Hello!

I was wondering what power medal to evolve to 6*.
-KH II Black Coat Riku
-KH Cloud
-Valor Form Sora
Also, I have a KH Riku 4*. Should I level it up/evolve and replace a Goofy Ver. A 5* medal? According to the Medal Tier List, it's better.

What speed medal should I evolve to 6*?
-Limit Form Sora
-KH II Riku
-KH Sora Ver. B

Thanks for your help! :D

So, for power medals, you need to pick between Black Coat Riku and KH Cloud. Cloud is stronger than BC Riku at full HP and offers better burst damage on your first turn, he gets weaker as you take damage and can be a lot worse than Riku in the long run. BC Riku has slightly lower multiplier than Cloud but maintains his power throughout the fight regardless of your HP. I honestly don't know who you should pick, this is a win/win situation anyway.

Regarding KH Riku and Goofy Ver.A, you should go with Goofy if you want more damage. KH Riku is higher in the tier list because his guilt value is better than Goofy's and can be a lot stronger than he is originally, but for that to happen, you will need a lot more Riku replicas (ha) to add dots to the original one or Mickey&Broom medals, which are not available in our version yet. If this sounds like a pain to you, just stick with Goofy since his multiplier is higher.

As for speed medals, in my opinion you should pick between KHII Riku and Limit Form Sora. The difference between them is that Riku is stronger but costs 3 gauges while Sora is a bit weaker and costs 2. I'd go with Riku since his multiplier is amazing and will definitely help you one turn triumph things easier while Sora might be better in extended fights (which are rare in the current state of the game except for raid bosses).

Kaezie

Thanks for your help, Audo and FFxStrife. I decided to evolve BC Riku and KHII Riku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back