• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What happened to Riku?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Why no Riku no more?

• He died

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Square doesn't want us to know(or anyone else working on KH2)

Votes: 16 66.7%
  • I really just don't care

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

moogles

RikuHeroOfDark said:
people(like me) prefer riku because sora was a whiny little brat in kh and other people just prefer darkness and other prefer someone who makes mistakes and some prefer him because hes smarter and some other stuff but lets not turn this into a sora vs. riku thread

Whiny brat?! If I recall correctly wasn't it Riku who was constantly whining about leaving the island, and not being the wielder of the keyblade? On top of that he turns his back on his childhood friend and sides with the heartless.

There, that's the last thing I'll say on this subject.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
iholdthekeys said:
riku is taking the path to dawn as he tries to permanently get rid of ansem and shake off the last of the darkness that has a hold of him so he can be in the light......

Riku isn't necessarily trying to get rid of the darkness now that he knows that it isn't evil. He is just trying to get rid of Ansem. I mean, its possible that he is trying to get rid of darkness, but there has been no indication of this. Besides, Twilight suits him better than Light. Which what he will be if he got rid of his darkness. (my opinion)

For the record. Twilight is not using neither Light or Darkness, but using them both. Check the interview on KHU.

Midnightdragon

Riku's an important character. He'll be back but probably a bit different. Actually, since they're not saying much about what he's been up to, whatever he's learning is more than likey so important that it would give away too much info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back