• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What characters do you think will be in KH3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Onite

I hope theres not gonna be a kh3, then id have to buy a ps3...which will cost a lot.......but if theres a 3rd, i hope it stays on the same theme....no anime crap, like inuyasha

Twi light

Neosporin II said:
i doubt that the rumored KH3 is even going to be a sequal...i have more of a feeling towards prequal. so it could possibly mean an entirely new cast of characters.

No more Star Wars style!!!

Umagon

What I'm hoping for-
Worlds-
Middleton
Pandamonium
Something from ToyStory and A Bug's Life
A Lilo & Stich World

Characters-
Firion, Guy, or Maria
Kim Possible
Toaster
Flik
Woody & Buzz
Cecil, Rose
Mr. Incredible
Steiner

Erebus Kronos

Godess of the Titan's
Sora da Explorer said:
Why don't they make so instead of fighting aginst darkness....you are on the dark side fighting the light?

that would b awsum, but that would take a new cast of characters....and thats wat i dont want

Last edited:

Umagon

Onite said:
I hope theres not gonna be a kh3, then id have to buy a ps3...which will cost a lot.......but if theres a 3rd, i hope it stays on the same theme....no anime crap, like inuyasha

uh oh... your... your right. i dont want to buy a ps3 just for kh3...

anime isnt crap, but keep it out of KH

FigmentJedi

Yeah, maybe KH3 will end up being multi console and by that I mean PS3 and Revolution...

I would want to see characters from the Disney parks as well as just about any Disney movie they have yet to do like a Dinosaur, Song of the South, or Lilo and Stitch world.

Yum Yum

it seems like they've done all the GOOD worlds already. :(
it'll be another 982734097209205235 years if a third one comes out.
who knows? maybe even more disney characters will be produced by that time. if they haven't continued making special edition, premium edition, gold edition...for all the previous movies.

Erebus Kronos

Godess of the Titan's
Yum Yum said:
it seems like they've done all the GOOD worlds already. :(
it'll be another 982734097209205235 years if a third one comes out.
who knows? maybe even more disney characters will be produced by that time. if they haven't continued making special edition, premium edition, gold edition...for all the previous movies.

lol i highly doubt that.......they will mak sumth'n up......or kh3 will be a new cast of characters

Axel3344

i think it will be a sequal but have flash backs of the past. even if kh3 was on th eps3 it'll take around at least about 3 years to make it and plus nomura has other projects to finish so the ps3 price will probably drop a little.

T

Tyler Durden

FigmentJedi said:
Yeah, maybe KH3 will end up being multi console and by that I mean PS3 and Revolution...

I would want to see characters from the Disney parks as well as just about any Disney movie they have yet to do like a Dinosaur, Song of the South, or Lilo and Stitch world.
1: kh3 WILL NOT go onto a nintendo console (com was because it the gba was the ONLY option)

and anybody posting spoilers should do that spoiler box thingy, some of us didn't ruin playing the game by watching the cutscenes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back