• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[UPDATED][FREE2DOWNLOAD] Voiced medal excerpts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GameAddict

Awards
With version 1.3.0 comes a pretty good feature wherein if you click on a medal, their voice clips will play (if applicable). So I got this idea: "What if I extract the voice clips for other uses?" So, with an auxiliary cable and Audacity, I was able to extract all 14 voice clips from 14 voiced medals!

Do note that the echo in the clips are embedded into the clips themselves. You don't notice it in-game because of the BGM playing. I only extracted the voice clips directly, I haven't modified it to remove the echo, but feel free to do so :p

More will definitely be added into the collection as more voiced medals gets released.

EDIT: Files have been updated, re-recorded into FLAC format for uncompressed quality. Also added Riku HD, Maleficent, and Xemnas Illustrated to the archive. as for Mickey HD, he's not voiced but his effect is that if the medal is in the player's deck of the Keyblade they're currently using, KH3D version of Dearly Beloved will play on the HOME screen.

Link: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B7Zx7dU-OsKxYW85UjNCZ2FnRkk&usp=sharing

Last edited:

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
Re: [FREE2DOWNLOAD] Voiced medal excerpts

Nice, thanks for putting in the effort.

it's interesting to hear what sounds they use for the medals. I wonder if the English ones will be the same clips, or if they will pick entirely different lines (some of them don't work as well in English). It's also curious what they'll do about the characters in English who have had multiple VAs... I guess we'll only know with time though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back