• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This is what i think that'ss going to happen in KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Son of Sepheroth

Website
rko412.proboards77.com
*Spoilers if you havent beat the game*
Here are my ideas that will happen in KH3

1.Sence kairi has a keyblade i think sora,riku,and kairi will team up and fight together

2.At the end of the game it probley said that the king needs his help again and he needs sora to go back on the adventure

3.I think they will show what happen in KH2 as like they did with roxas when he was a sleep having dreams about sora

4.I think hollow bastion will be called Radint garden sence that's the real name

5.I think they will add more extra bosses in there and do better then kh2 about it

6.I hope you can make more keyblades then just one

If you have ideas post it here.

Xell

Wait, wut?
Son of Sepheroth said:

1.Sence kairi has a keyblade i think sora,riku,and kairi will team up and fight together

2.At the end of the game it probley said that the king needs his help again and he needs sora to go back on the adventure

3.I think they will show what happen in KH2 as like they did with roxas when he was a sleep having dreams about sora

4.I think hollow bastion will be called Radint garden sence that's the real name

5.I think they will add more extra bosses in there and do better then kh2 about it

Shut up.. What's with all this KH3 stuff.. It hasn't even been confirmed.. Christ.. Or has it.. Have I missed something? I could of sworn they said even if they were to work on it, it would be years away!!

Xell said:
Shut up.. What's with all this KH3 stuff.. It hasn't even been confirmed.. Christ.. Or has it.. Have I missed something? I could of sworn they said even if they were to work on it, it would be years away!!
I agree with Xell,
I mean Kingdom Hearts 2 hasn't even been released world-wide yet, we're still waiting for it in Australia, I know sad isn't it. So listen to Xell or any other peer as it's not very wise to make all these assumptions/theories about another new installment to the series.

KingdomQueenHeart

Website
www.myspace.com
..... that doesnt explain the secret ending. So in other words, ur theory must have every aspect covered ;) But KH2 just came out and T.N. is working on a completely different game right now, meaning KH3 will be way WAY later. Just enjoy the game some more and then when the FFverusXII is out, we can make some theorys

Last edited:

Pyro

Son of Sepheroth said:

UH duh hollow bastion changed back to Radiant Garden after you beat space paranoids world. i don't really think they put hidden bosses in the game cause there didn't seem to be anything heartless or nobodies that weren't sort of hidden in the game like in kh1.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Son of Sepheroth said:

Congratulations..you have 14 spelling errors within six sentences.

kh2fan_infinite

I'm quite sure there will be a kh3 BUT it'll definitely come way later. A kh3 is confirmed
because of the classic ending: The King's Seal.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Plus everything he posted is quite the OBVIOUS.

Just enjoy the game some more and then when the FFverusXII is out, we can make some theorys
*yawn*

FFvs13 has NO connection with KH3. When will you people learn...

I mean Kingdom Hearts 2 hasn't even been released world-wide yet, we're still waiting for it in Australia [...]
[...] and Europe...

Milky

Grown Up
Website
www.izuraproductions.com

Who says its a keyblade? Its probably a staff or mace. The soul eater Riku had in KH1 was a sword. Not a keyblade. What makes you so sure its a keyblade.

What adventure? You cant speculate anything about the letter. It was never shown. And all you can do is guess about this.

IDIOT. They called it radiant garden as soon as the name changed and Aerith remembered the name.

This has nothing to do with what KH3 will be about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back