• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory about KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurosaki Riku

I know this has probably been posted before, but I don't like to feel like I wasted my time coming up with a theory so here it is:

There are three chasers trying to stop the old guy from opening Kingdom Hearts. In the fight against him, Xehanort (the Roxas look alike that gets frozen) is frozen by Baldy. B.H.S. is in love with Xehanort (and vice versa). She thinks he is dead during the battle. Also in the battle is the Enigmatic Soldier, who has some strong relation to B.H.S.. Baldy escapes and takes Xehanort with him. B.H.S. and her taller companion make their quest to find baldy and stop him, and Xehanort (their friend). Towards the end, hey find out that Xehanort was consumed by darkness and killed Baldy, taking his cloak. He is now like Riku was in KH1. He attacks his friends and kills B.H.S., (who he loved). Enigmatic Soldier manages to beat him and lock away his memory. Then Ansem finds Xehanort, memory lost and half dead (so said in Ansem Report). That’s when the expirements begin and Xehanort turns into a heartless. His heartless (seen wearing Baldys coat) is defeated by Sora and Co. All that’s left is Xemnas. So Before Sora eliminates Organization XIII, you see (in KH2FM) Xemnas walk into whats called the room of sleep. He talks to B.H.S. armor and is deeply hurt that he killed the one that he loved. Thus birth by sleep (in the trailer). Once he retrieves B.H.S. hearts from Kingdom Hearts, he will be able to revive her with the room of awakening. Afterwards, when you fight Enigmatic soldier, he hates Xehanort (notice he says nothing of Xemnas) because, in my theory, Xehanort killed his friend B.H.S.. That’s my theory, hope you like it.

Sexy Angel
-.- Ven(the guy that looks like roxas) is a new character. This thread is wasted

Xman's Keyblade

Don't forget that B.H.S you referring to is the female enigmatic soldier, and her name is confirmed as Aqua. Good theory than what I wrote down on my notebook, but I am pretty sure that the there some kind of connection with the Enigmatic Soldier and Xehanort. I am guessing that the leader revealed at the end of the secret trailer was Xehanort and that he was corrupted the unkown elder mage and lost a fragment of his memories at the end of the Keyblade war and was found by Ansem the Wise (DiZ).

That's about it so far...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back