• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World Order rule and all the many ways it’s been broken

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sonofjafar

Awards
The first game made a big deal about interfering in the affairs of other worlds but this leaves a lot of questions. If other worlds are supposed to be a secret, how is Santa Claus known in worlds outside of Christmas Town? How does Hades have domain over dead people from other worlds like Auron? Does the world order rule apply to everyone or do these guys get special passes because of some kind of magic or something? Feel free to give me any form of explanation in the comments

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Santa is one of those old beings who can probably break world order or know about it because he could have possibly been around before it existed and his existence is one of those universe-wide known things as a legend.

Hades doesn’t have full control over all of the dead, but he can draw from the realm of the dead from other worlds because of his status as the god of the underworld. He isn’t breaking world order that way because he is a god so he would clearly know more than others and have abilities that are greater than the average being.

Soldier

Awards
I actually wondered about Santa Claus and how he would go about performing his duties on Christmas on this very forum a few months ago. The general consensus is that it's like a work week for him since the different worlds have different time zones (at least, that's what most think).

The thing with the world order is that it's primarily set up to PREVENT more dangerous foes from causing a disturbance in other worlds. So only a select few knowing about the existence of other worlds outside of their own would make it easier to keep the balance between light and dark. Since Santa Claus is a powerful individual and is a good person, reason comes to stand he would know about other worlds simply due to his profession. But him going out to deliver presents isn't something that's going to really shatter the world order, as it's likely he was doing it centuries before it was instated.

Prior to Bbs, Xehanort BROKE the world order by telling Maleficent of things she wasn't privy to, (the keyblade, seven princesses, etc.) and because of that interaction she's been a reoccurring threat in the series, notably for her planetary genocide in KH1. And it is because of her knowledge she spread this secret information to others, causing a lot of headaches for the guardians of light.

Awards
tbh, only Donald and Goofy state this rule and i dont think its ever stated where they learnt it from. WHO made this rule? Maybe Santa and Hades are of the same ranking as the person who established this rule

Sonofjafar

Awards
I had a crazy idea awhile back about this stuff when I brought it up with others. Perhaps there is a copy of everything in each world (ie a different Santa and a different afterlife/underworld). I even added the idea that perhaps whenever Sora and Co visit other worlds, they cause copies of themselves that live in those worlds to stop existing.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
tbh, only Donald and Goofy state this rule and i dont think its ever stated where they learnt it from. WHO made this rule? Maybe Santa and Hades are of the same ranking as the person who established this rule
King Triton knew about the rule. It stands to reason that many ruler-types in the universe were made aware of the existence of other worlds either by being around before the split (and were awake and aware at the time since Dark Road has messed with the lore a bit), it being taught to them by their predecessor, or by being visited by the few Keyblade wielders who existed out there in the universe.

Last edited:
Awards
round before the split (and we’re awake and aware at the time since Dark Road has messed with the lore a bit),

when did that happen? im kinda confused about KH worlds. In Ux, are all worlds data projections and the only real world is Daybreak town? Wsnt there supposed to be one singular world? Its soooo confusing

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
when did that happen? im kinda confused about KH worlds. In Ux, are all worlds data projections and the only real world is Daybreak town? Wsnt there supposed to be one singular world? Its soooo confusing
The split? We don’t know since we aren’t really seeing the events of the Keyblade War from the original timeline. UX itself is also just a looped version of previous events of X[chi] that the Dandelions are experiencing until they become unchained.

But what I am referencing is how in Dark Road there are worlds that are still reforming. Agrabah for one is a world that is awake but the inhabitants haven’t formed or aren’t awake yet, so the world is not fully alive.

Awards
UX itself is also just a looped version of previous events of X[chi] that the Dandelions are experiencing until they become unchained.

i cant handle all this. i tried reading a summary of the lore and it was like two pages long or smth. is t hopeless for me?

Agrabah for one is a world that is awake but the inhabitants haven’t formed or aren’t awake yet, so the world is not fully alive.

Awake from what? Or is it newborn?

Awards
I’m just as confused as you are
I have really hard time following the plot after DDD. I watch cutscenes, dialogues etc but even the terminology is dfficult considering the technicality of certain terms. i will never master the lore ig. i dont even know what the deal with the sleeping worlds is

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
i cant handle all this. i tried reading a summary of the lore and it was like two pages long or smth. is t hopeless for me?

Awake from what? Or is it newborn?
I’m just as confused as you are
When the worlds reformed after the war, they came back in parts. First the world itself then the inhabitants reform last. Who knows why or how it makes sense 🤷🏽‍♀️

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I know next to nothing about the mobile games, so all the talk about worlds being re-born is very interesting. I hope they make a movie or something in a future ReMIX of those plots.

Back