• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Original would you Still Get it?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KB2ndSTR2DRite

Website
www.myspace.com
190.jpg

yes this is 1 of the original sora pics but would your interest in the game be less or more if sora looked like this mine would be less

coolazice7

WOAH! thats just weird.... yah my interest in the game would be less if sora looked like that....

Goofeyrules

whats he supposed to be...a lion, mouse like mickey. I would be less interested probably, but thats how i got kingdom hearts. I ran out of games to play so i went to look for some and this was a greatest hits for only $20.00 so i got and BAM i loved it

kh2bereleased

i would still get it
because that was just an idea sketch for a different world that square decided not to put in the game.

in other words Sora wouldn't look like that throughout the whole game he would just look like that for one world!!

supercallo

if sora looked like that...then the feel of the game would be different. it would feel like so many other "animals save the world" games like sly cooper and ratchet and clank. but if the story was still the same (i dunno how it could be lol) i would sstill get it

coolazice7

kh2bereleased said:
i would still get it
because that was just an idea sketch for a different world that square decided not to put in the game.

in other words Sora wouldn't look like that throughout the whole game he would just look like that for one world!!

yah, if that was the case then it would be okay... maybe they had an idea for a lion king world or something along those lines...

Cloudisawesum1

Interest in the game would be less for me
Thinking that Kairi and Sora like each other......WAY less.
I probably would buy it though even if Sora looked like that for the whole game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back