• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Organization's weapons are similar to the Keyblade?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

velocity2325

who said i was gone :D
Awards
Website
www.xanga.com
ok guys as u know the organization. everyperson in the organization has it own weapons like Axel(which is fire) probably Axel was chosen as king of fire like sora is the keyblade master. and the organization weapon's are similar to Sora cuz if u look at the texture of their weapons and the keyblade.

Darkness Riku

Re: Are they similar

Well,so far Axel has fire,Larxene has thunder,Vexen has ice,Lexaeus has Earth, and I'm not sure about Marluxia, but I think he's dark.

Darkness Riku

I think that they each got their own speacial element in Chain of memories, but I'm not sure It'll be like that in Kingdom Hearts 2.All of the Unknown in Chain of Memories were wiped out,excluding Axel.

E

Enzan Furiyoku

I don't think Marluxia has dark because when were pink flower petals were related to darkness.

A

Axel89

I've noticed that as well. However, Marluxia's power was more in the range of cherry blossems...even though thats not an element...heh.

A

Axel89

wow, i'd hate to have the flower petal power...imagine the ridicule he must have faced as a little unknown...maybe thats why hes so angry...

.:kaizer21:.

Banned

what about the element of wood or grass (or wutever)? it is one of 4 special elements (from what i have heard...the others being steel, water and fire)

cecil the great

Ithink Marluxia power would concesidered nature or something on that line. Im wondering what power Vexen has. Seeing as he morphs.

Darkness Riku

Marluxia couldn't be Nature powered,because when has a guy with nature powers ever been the final boss of the game?It just doesn't sound right.

.:kaizer21:.

Banned

Darkness Riku said:
Marluxia couldn't be Nature powered,because when has a guy with nature powers ever been the final boss of the game?It just doesn't sound right.

that's true but i guess 4 this game, it's an exception

One-Winged-Angel

i dunno, maybe he's supposed to be death or somthing, which explains the scyth.........even though he got wasted by sora...........

C

chaoschao

This has been posted before guys...try to go back and read before you post something...

As for the elements, Axel is fire/wind, and I believe that Marluxia is darkness. Haven't you heard? Pink is the new black :p

thelastdoor

whoa you're right the texture is the same

there'e all metal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back