• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"The Non-Existent Ones"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
The One He Fears said:
Because the translation said "It is not wise to let them know of our plans ANSEM."

I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE UNKNOWN THAT WAS IN THE CLOAK AND NOT THE RED CLOTHES

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
No, YOU'RE the moron. Nomura never confirmed that the Unknown talking to DiZ was the EM. The only thing about the EM in KH2 was that he summoned the Unknowns to Hallow Bastion and was in the center of them.

Just becuz you said he said it doesn't mean its proof. I can say that Nomura said that Pirates of the Carribean were going to be in KH2. Thats not proof. So who's retarded? You. uh-DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The Unknown that led Sora to Castle Oblivion was Marluxia. The PROOF is in CoM, why not play it. Nomura never said that the Unknown that led Sora to the Castle was the EM. Thats a lie.

Nemesis

.:KL:. said:
No, YOU'RE the moron. Nomura never confirmed that the Unknown talking to DiZ was the EM. The only thing about the EM in KH2 was that he summoned the Unknowns to Hallow Bastion and was in the center of them.

Just becuz you said he said it doesn't mean its proof. I can say that Nomura said that Pirates of the Carribean were going to be in KH2. Thats not proof. So who's retarded? You. uh-DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The Unknown that led Sora to Castle Oblivion was Marluxia. The PROOF is in CoM, why not play it. Nomura never said that the Unknown that led Sora to the Castle was the EM. Thats a lie.

while extreamly harsh, thank your for saying what everyone wanted to say. When we ask for proof, we want to see the interview from where u got it from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back