• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Mystery Guy In BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

the15thmember

Okay so this is what I think will happen based on what I've seen. First off, the guy in the dark suit in BBS trailer is Xemnas. Ansem's reports said he found hm with amnesia and that he was almost superhuman. This matches perfectly, he could have only rmembered his old master's name, so Ansem called him that.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Xemnas is a Nobody born out of Xehanort, the apprentice. You must've meant him.

Other than that, there's nothing really tying the DS to Xehanort, and too many things tying him away from Xehanort, physical built being the main issue to this theory.
The DS is too short to be Xehanort, so it couldn't be just him.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I don't think DS is the Xehanort we know, but I do think he could certainly be a part in making him.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
I hope you don't mean Xemnas, cause he wasn't created til waaay after BBS. But I still don't think that it's Xeanort...

Muse

you look atrocious
Like everyone has said, DS by himself cannot become Xehanort. He just can't. The age and height are off.
If he's as old as Ven, then maybe he can have a sudden growth spurt and become as tall as Xehanort. The only thing wrong with that is that Xehanort is in his twenties, so no.
If DS were in his twenties, then he would be too old to have a growth spurt, so that one's out.

DS by himself cannot become Xehanort.

the15thmember

Sorry I meant Xehanort but 10 years later he would have grown so if he was a teen at BBS he would be 20 at Kingdom Hearts also the old guy wears the same clothes as Xehanort's heartless so that makes a link

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Xehanort was found right after BBS. DS can't grow that fast.

Xehanort turned into a Heartless about 8 or 9 years before KH1.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
He did roughly a year after BBS ended, actually XD Since BBS = 10 years prior to KH1, and he'd have had to turn into a Heartless and throw Kairi off of Radiant Garden when she was still 4-5 years old. Seeing how she's 14 in KH1, that doesn't give us too many other times to place him becoming a Heartless.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
The thing that confuses me there is Xehanort was found, nurtured, then betrays AtW in just a year.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Xehanort turned into a Heartless about 8 or 9 years before KH1.

Nine

Sugarmelts Who says Xehanort became a Heartless 8 years before Kingdom Hearts?

BBS takes place ten years before KH1. The fall of Radiant Garden took place nine years before KH1. Xehanort became a Heartless and a Nobody shortly before the fall of Radiant Garden.

EDIT:
<_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back