• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Stuff for Synthesis

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

twilight_soul

I have about the last 2 things to synthesize but where do I get Gales, a Ribbon and mystery goo?:confused:

EDIT:Which Heartless drops a Lucid Gem?

Last edited:

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
I don't remember where you can find a ribbon but you can get a gale by fighting those winged glowing things in the End of the World and mystery goo from the random appearing mushrooms; it's easier and more common to get mystery goo from the red topped mushrooms.

Doushitemo

twilight_soul said:
I have about the last 6 or 5 things to synthesize but where do I get Gales, a Ribbon and mystery goo?:confused:
Gales are dropped by Invisibles and Angels Stars, both of which are at the End of the World.

Mystery Goo is dropped by White Mushrooms, Black Fungi, and Rare Truffles. White Mushrooms appear periodically in specific rooms: the Lotus Forest in Wonderland, the area outside the tent in Deep Jungle, the room before Final Rest in the End of the world, and a room in Atlantica that I forgot the name of. Black Fungi sometimes appear in Halloween Town (I think in the graveyard). Rare Truffles sometimes appear in Neverland on the ship's deck, and Final Rest in the End of the World.

You have to synthesize a Ribbon (it's #24 in the list) with the following items:
- Blaze Gem x5
- Frost Gem x5
- Thunder Gem x5
- Bright Gem x5
- Gale x3

Blaze Gems are dropped by Bandits and Fat Bandits, which are in Agrabah.
Frost Gems are dropped by Sea Neons and Sheltering Zones, which are in Atlantica.
Thunder Gems are dropped by Aquatanks and Screwdrivers, which are in Atlantica.
Bright Gems are dropped by Search Ghosts (before beating Hollow Bastion they are in Monstro, Atlantica, and Halloween Town, and after Hollow Batstion they are in Traverse Town, Atlantica, and Halloween Town) and Darkballs (before Hollow Bastion they are in Hollow Bastion, and after Hollow Bastion they are in all worlds except Wonderland and Monstro).
Gales are dropped by Invisibles and Angel Stars in the End of the World.

You can also get a ribbon from Perdita and Pongo after finding at least 90 puppies.

Last edited:

Neo sora

Website
rpginsider.spreebb.com
lucid Gem= wyverins (hollow bastion)
Gale=Invincible (end of the world)
Mystery goo=White mushroom (deep jungle...ect...)

Ribbon is a synthesis item and you need the following to get:

blaze gem x 5 (arabian heartless-(Agrabah)
Frost gem x 5 (Jellyfish[big]-(atlanica)
Thunder gem x 5 Divers/big fish[joined together](-Atlantica)
Bright gem x 5 Search ghost-(Halloween town,Atlantica)
Gale x 3 Invincable- (end of the world)

I wrote all the items down when i was trying to get the ultima weapon, lol Hope that helps, mate :)

K

kairi2009

you can get rhe lucid gem from Wight Night, Gargoyles and Darkballs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back