• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SqEX Customer Support

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fata1Thumbs

First of all let me start by saying that I am extremely frustrated and most of this might be a "rage" post, but I don't know what else to do.

A few days ago(I don’t remember the exact date) I purchased 600 Jewels for the 3x Daily Deal, right? So I pulled two Aeriths(the Magic Based Str Up one) both were 3*. I already have a 6* with 2 dots so I had planned to wait on one more before guilting her. Well, I put one 3* into the other and did NOT receive the dot I was supposed to. I relogged to make sure it was not some visual bug. Came back and nothing. So I message support. Wait a few days and get some generic answer that has absolutely nothing to do with what I asked about. I replied with my question, again. Waited a few and get a. different generic answer that has nothing to do with what I asked.

Well now I am just angry. My next reply was full of sarcasm. Asking them why they could not understand my simple question. I paid for those medals. I expected to get the Dot from combining the two.

Well an hour later I decided to log into the game because I was bored at work and wanted to see what the party was up to. (I hadn't played in two days)

I accidentally clicked the jewels button instead of the chat and I get this error:

7joe3Xr.jpg

IOfcMBN.jpg

The only way to fix it is be rebooting the app. I have no pending transactions at the moment. I am too broke to afford even $1 in jewels right now. I don't find this to be coincidental either.

I feel like they're just jerking me around when all I wanted was my medal back. Do they not have that capability? I am not trying to scam them. I would still need 1 more medal to guilt her anyway. Am I being unreasonable for being frustrated? After all the time and money I have put into this game. You would think I could get treated a little better.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I don't know many of the answers to your questions or why this might have happened to you, but I have a feeling that they don't have the ability to just give people medals. Maybe you can contact them about some kind of refund? Not that that will guarantee you getting the same medal you had before but... it's something I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back