• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Some of the Disney world's stories make no sense RE:COM *spoilers*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soldier

Awards
Hello,
Recently, I have been playing through Re:chain of memories on the 1.5+2.5 bundle to get every trophy, and I am currently doing my proud run of sora. Whilst playing through some of the cut scenes, I noticed that a set in particular didn't match up with the original world from the original. Oh, before I forget,SPOILERS!! you've been warned!!. This world in particular is everybody's "favorite?" Agrabah, and before even entering the world, the first cutscene has an error in it, with SDG walking from the palace into the marketplace, where they fight heartless alongside Aladdin. After driving them back, Aladdin wants to go to the palace and see Jasmine. Okay, great, except he winds up going THE WRONG WAY!, they walk out to the plaza, and then head for the place which according to the cutscenes, is in the desert. All of this wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't able to see the palace doors IN THE SAME SCENE. Finally, to top it all off, when Aladdin goes to see Jasmine after the boss fight, he runs toward the market place again (speaking of which, what happened to Jasmine after the key of guidance cut scene?). I get that maybe Square Enix was having trouble converting the scenes into 3D, but would it be so difficult to just move the room around? or have them start in the plaza from the desert like in the first game?

Sorry if I'm getting a bit nitpicky in this topic, just seemed like something not many would notice playing through the game.

Awards
...Yeah, I always thought it was dumb how you start in Main Street, then go backwards to the Plaza when you're trying to get to the palace. I know it's a memory world, but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back