• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

so many bosses

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MonewingedangelK

it suddenly hit me that there is probably gonna be a whole lotta boss fights in kh2. with the disney bosses from the kh1 comin back, along with the new disney bosses, and the 500 unknowns, and the new heartless bosses, holy crap this is gonna be awesome.

Ax3L

Website
sohnegraphics.forumsplace.com
MonewingedangelK said:
it suddenly hit me that there is probably gonna be a whole lotta boss fights in kh2. with the disney bosses from the kh1 comin back, along with the new disney bosses, and the 500 unknowns, and the new heartless bosses, holy crap this is gonna be awesome.

Well of course, because if it was less, that would be stupid and boring. Longer games keep you interested in the game. Then you want to find out all the new things, etc...

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Yeah, i'm also very pleased about the large amount bosses in the game especially these big mammoth bosses like the Heartless Dragon. That's the boss fight I'm looking forward to. It so far looks like it's going to be the best and most exciting fight in the game.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
^We might. But if we do have to face two at once that would be really hard.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
I agree... Every boss better be difficult. Not "Kurt Zisa" difficult, but not super easy like most of the boss fights in the originals... I dont think we'll have to fight DiZ, but every time I think of him, I picture him fighting like a ninja... Jumping over Sora's head with such agility... That would be nice.

Cloudz_followa

Website
www.myspace.com
einon_san said:
I agree... Every boss better be difficult. Not "Kurt Zisa" difficult, but not super easy like most of the boss fights in the originals... I dont think we'll have to fight DiZ, but every time I think of him, I picture him fighting like a ninja... Jumping over Sora's head with such agility... That would be nice.
Actually Kurt Zisa was my first unknown boss and beat him on my first encounter at lvl 57 hehehehehehehe plz dont flame me and yesh it would bethat big MASSSIVE thin giant proportions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back